Game of Thrones POSSIBLY being released before Borderlands?

Alright, first Telltale revealed it has 6 episdoes and the first episdoe's name is "Iron from Ice". The next day, Telltale announced the Ironrath. After hearing these news do you guys think that Game of Thrones will possibly be released before Tales from The Borderlands?

Comments

• After this tweet, I seriously doubt it.

Alt text

• Nah, because Borderlands is getting a trailer, I seriously doubt GOT will come out first.

• Sigh

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, because Borderlands is getting a trailer, I seriously doubt GOT will come out first.

• edited November 2014

well it is hard to tell at this point borderlands has a trailer coming out but game of thrones has already been classified by the aussie classification board which means it is done

• Borderlands got its Australia classification yesterday, apparently.

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

well it is hard to tell at this point borderlands has a trailer coming out but game of thrones has already been classified by the aussie classification board which means it is done

• oh well this is just too good :D

Borderlands got its Australia classification yesterday, apparently.

• TFTB is getting a trailer first. I assume they will have a release date with the trailer like No Going Back. November 18 pls.

• Wait, so TFTBL has sexual themes but GoT doesn't? What kind of black sorcery is this? I demand an answer Telltale.

Borderlands got its Australia classification yesterday, apparently.

• I'd guess TFTB has some kind of sexual joke or reference, no clothes shedding or anything, as the nudity doesn't even have an impact.

Green613 posted: »

Wait, so TFTBL has sexual themes but GoT doesn't? What kind of black sorcery is this? I demand an answer Telltale.

• I was looking through old tweets, and I saw this one that came out on November 1st.

Alt text

If you look closely, you can see that it already had its Australia rating since at least November 1st, the Australian board just hadn't uploaded it yet. So it might have been rated before GOT.

Jewfreeus posted: »

oh well this is just too good

• Honestly I gotta skip on borderlands. I only got enough money for one game right now and I'd rather that game be Game of thrones.

• Probably not since Tales from the Borderlands already got the trailer for the first episode. Its likely to be back to back by like a week or two though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.