Lost multi pack I purchased, only downloaded episode , and wouldn't restore for me

Hi there, I purchased the multi pack for episodes 2-5 for $18.99, it worked I downloaded episode 2 then went back to playing episode 1 and as I forgot that my iPad needed charging, it turned itself off while I was playing, I put it on charge, waited 25 minutes then went back on to download episode 3 but it said I had to purchase the multi pack again or to download episode3,4,5 individually, I clicked the restore purchases button thinking that would fix the problem and give my multi pack back but it didn't, and as it was late, I said to myself I will try to restore purchases in the morning, and after I woke up, I tried to restore purchases again, still didn't work, and so now I'm here writing to support, please fix for me this is an awesome game and I'm not buying the three episodes I need again when I already paid for multi pack. I use ipad2 iOS8 version so everything is up to date on my iPad.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If the Restore Purchases button does not work for you, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase multipack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK. Your previous purchases should then activate properly.

This discussion has been closed.