'Tales from the Borderlands' world premiere trailer and launch platforms

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Alright kiddos... today we'd like to welcome you back to Pandora (again) with the very first look at Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series in motion! Announced less than a year ago, and shown behind closed doors at E3 and PAX Prime, today is the FIRST time we are sharing a look at the game with fans across the world. Don't miss this one!

The season will feature Troy Baker as Rhys, Laura Bailey as Fiona, Chris Hardwick as Vaughn, Erin Yvette as Sasha, Patrick Warburton as Vasquez, Nolan North as August, and Dameon Clarke as Handsome Jack... and more yet to be announced!

Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series full of Borderlands' trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness.

Alt text

You'll play as Rhys, a Hyperion 'suit' with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride through Gearbox's Borderlands universe where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you'll encounter...

The season will be coming soon to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC/Mac. It will also be available for compatible iOS devices and Android-based devices before the end of 2014. Stay tuned right here on the Telltale Games blog and to our Facebook and Twitter for more details as we near the season premiere!

Comments

• When we can expect release dates/screenshots?

• edited November 2014

Troy Baker and Nolan Northare in everything LOL

• Oh, I bet kids will cry soon; it's not seerious, where are the feeelings, we want new Walking Deeead...

• I will say this once stop milking the series…_-

• edited November 2014

How is making a spin off with completely different characters and story milking the series?

It would be one thing if Telltale had made another fps with tons of DLC like The pre sequel did
    but in this case they are making an adventure game spin off that that has very little to do with the other games besides being set on the same planet lol

Telltale isn't milking the borderlands franchise Gearbox is lol

I will say this once stop milking the series…_-

• edited November 2014

we want new Walking Deeead

Speak for yourself, I'm can't wait for this and Game of Thrones

Omid's cat posted: »

Oh, I bet kids will cry soon; it's not seerious, where are the feeelings, we want new Walking Deeead...

• edited November 2014

ITS BECAUSE NO ONES LIKESBORDERLANDS AND TELLTALE MAKES ADVENTURE GAMES NOT SHOOTERS! -_-

• NO ONES LIKESBORDERLANDS

Its my favorite shooter, for one thing, and probably lots of other people's favorite shooter as well.

TELLTALE MAKES ADVENTURE GAMES NOT SHOOTERS

And for the last freaking time, this is not a shooter. All the combat/choice and consequence in this game is gonna be like how it is in Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us.

ITS BECAUSE NO ONES LIKESBORDERLANDS AND TELLTALE MAKES ADVENTURE GAMES NOT SHOOTERS! -_-

• edited November 2014

Tales from the borderlands "IS" an adventure game not a shooter

Telltale is not making an fps so you have nothing to worry about lol

This discussion has been closed.