Let's play another round, MI fans!

I am so excited! I'm going to break out my collection of MI games and play them again! Someone pass me a GROG, I'm out!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    i m playing Monkey 4 now, i am back from Lucre Island to Melee and now gotta find about that insult thing.

There are many interesting jokes i missed or not quite remember, some typical for the series and some not. I laughed hard when Guybrush changed his voice or rather it was actually completely different actor, to greet the bank girl. Oh, and the stick maker is hillarious, great character

Freddie: Y'know, If I weren't of a peaceable sort, I'd whack that gentleman over the head with one of my stick, and I wouldn't stop whacking until his brains leaked all over my rustic, hand-polished, hardwood floor, ha, ha, ha! Ayup.

Guybrush: But you're a peaceable sort, right?

Freddie: Ayup.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm going through the second one at present, already been through curse recently (just after it was anounced there would be new games).
    I am just getting the 3rd and 4th map pieces, plus I won the spitting contest. That is if you cared for a brief summary of where I am.
  • edited June 2009
    Wile_E wrote: »
    I am so excited! I'm going to break out my collection of MI games and play them again! Someone pass me a GROG, I'm out!

Hehe! way ahead of you. I've worked through the first 3 last week. Not sure whether to play through escape of monkey island. Is there anything important or interestinb brought up that i should play it for?

I recently bought a second-hand wii, cant believe i've got the option to play it (my computer most likely wont be able to run it, it struggled with some of the sam and max games such as the 3rd.)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    If you guys want to join in, the community over on the Mixnmojo forum is having a group playthrough of the series on their forums.
  • edited June 2009
    Arse, I totally missed this thread when posting about replaying SOMI. Sorr-eee!

I'm actually looking forward to EMI because I've only played that one once (except for the demo areas, which I played many times)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.