This tweet from Job Stauffer

Alt text

Everything seems normal until the whole 3 weeks thing. What do you think it means guys?

Comments

• Well...Hopefully it means, after three weeks, we have already finished playing the first episodes of Tales from the Borderlands AND Game of Thrones.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think Job really does love to tease us :P

Alt text

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer.

• edited November 2014

Interesting...I'm pretty excited now. Is the three weeks thing actually a hint? It would most likely mean that 'Zer0 Sum' releases on November 18 and 'Iron from Ice' on December 9?

Release date announcement for the 18th soon? I would love it.

OzzyUK posted: »

I think Job really does love to tease us :P Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer.

• Hopefully this means that both games will be available after 3 weeks.

• I hope this means their releases are gonna be close to each other... been waiting for this for so long now, so excited.

• All the teasing aside, I'm actually very excited(naturally). Especially by the prospect of having both games released very close to each other.

• edited November 2014

My guess is

Week One: Tales from the Borderlands release

Week Two: Game of Thrones trailer

Week Three: Game of Thrones release

Can't wait any longer. The hype is realllllll

• I think it would be a little too early for the 18th. Nice thought though. :)

Interesting...I'm pretty excited now. Is the three weeks thing actually a hint? It would most likely mean that 'Zer0 Sum' releases on November 18 and 'Iron from Ice' on December 9? Release date announcement for the 18th soon? I would love it.

• Well all I know is (in Telltale's famous words) "It's coming soon"

• I think it would be a little too early for the 18th.

On the one hand, I'm strongly inclined to agree with you. On the other hand, a very shorthand release announcement has happened before.

[Cough] Walking Dead: Season 2 [Cough]

I think it would be a little too early for the 18th. Nice thought though.

• Yeah, stranger things have happened.

I think it would be a little too early for the 18th. On the one hand, I'm strongly inclined to agree with you. On the other hand, a very shorthand release announcement has happened before. [Cough] Walking Dead: Season 2 [Cough]

• Something weird is going on atm between TTG and Gearbox o.o Look at their twitter-profiles!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Looks like they're drunk...Maybe it's celebration for the release of TFTBL coming Tuesday.

Hopefully.

Davisx3m posted: »

Something weird is going on atm between TTG and Gearbox o.o Look at their twitter-profiles!

• edited November 2014

Um....is Telltale okay?

Alt text

Looks like they're drunk...Maybe it's celebration for the release of TFTBL coming Tuesday. Hopefully.

• Alt text

Well...You see when Telltale and Gearbox love each other very much...

• Well...You see when Telltale and Gearbox love each other very much...

Um....is Telltale okay?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.