House Forrester vs. House Whitehill

edited November 2014 in Game Of Thrones

So, in the blog there was this mentioning of another lesser house, House Whitehill.

"House Forrester controls majority of the ironwood forests in the Wolfswood, much to the chagrin of their bitter rivals, House Whitehill."

Since the Whitehills are mentioned here I suppose they will have a quite big part in the story. And I also think they will be supporting the Boltons. So, what do you think about the Whitehills? What kind of battle will we see between our Forresters and the boltonbitcher Whitehills? :)

Comments

• I guess we will see a lot of them. It might come down that we, as the Lord maybe, have to decide if we support the Starks (who are about to loose anyway) or join the Boltons (which would be wiser, but also dishonoring).

So, you have to choose between honor and survival.

• U ALREADY KNOW.
    Alt text

• The bad thing with this is that - I'm guessing- it can't be anything huge, otherwise there would be mention of a battle between houses up north in the books. On the other hand... can't wait to make some sly decisionssss >:}

• True, but still something there must be since they were mentioned in the blog.

ninoobz posted: »

The bad thing with this is that - I'm guessing- it can't be anything huge, otherwise there would be mention of a battle between houses up north in the books. On the other hand... can't wait to make some sly decisionssss >:}

• you have to choose between honor and survival

I can imagine that we'll some choices that we'll have to decide to either do something may seem like a good idea but will backfire on you, or stick with what you believe in and get scolded by somebody for a while.

Also, in The Wolf Among Us, there were also some choices that involved having enough money. Maybe there will be choices where we'll be needing enough coins to get something, but someone comes around asking for some.

• The North's a big place, and both the Forresters and Whitehills are decidedly small. I doubt anybody south of the Neck cares much about them. Most probably couldn't even point to their arms. With the former, neither could we until Telltale came up with one. The only POV that would likely hear about such matters is Theon, and even then I can't imagine he hears everything the Boltons discuss. Chances are Roose either isn't aware about the petty feuds of the Wolfswood or simply doesn't care, with the shaky loyalties of larger houses being his chief concern.

The bad thing with this is that - I'm guessing- it can't be anything huge, otherwise there would be mention of a battle between houses up north in the books. On the other hand... can't wait to make some sly decisionssss >:}

• That's why I'm saying it can't be anything huge, otherwise someone would mention something at one point.

The North's a big place, and both the Forresters and Whitehills are decidedly small. I doubt anybody south of the Neck cares much about them

• Fair point, I suppose something like a wholesale massacre of a noble family, no matter how small, would have come up.

That's why I'm saying it can't be anything huge, otherwise someone would mention something at one point.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.