Out of Stock TWD Season 2 collector DVD

I went to order my "free" collector's edition DVD's for TWAU and TWD Season 2 but got an error that there weren't enough TWD Season 2 DVD's?! Can I still get mine or are they out of stock forever?

A loyal TellTale Games player

Comments

• I guess they'll be back but I am interested to know when like you.

• Same here as I bought it for my daughter for her laptop and she is in the horrors something happens to her laptop.

• My order went through today, it seems they now have some stock. Hurry up :)

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. It looks as if your order went through for The Walking Dead: Season 2 DVD Signature Edition.

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

@Beth_Wilkins I apologize for the inconvenience. If you were unable to order The Walking Dead: Season 2 DVD, please try logging out of your account, and logging back in before adding it again, and it should now be available. Just an FYI: It looks as if you were able to successfully order The Wolf Among Us Signature Edition.

• I still can't order it. Yes, I thought I'd mentioned that TWAU DVD order was a success. What now?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, can you please clarify if you are unable to add it to your Cart, or that you are unable to check out/complete the order process?

I still can't order it. Yes, I thought I'd mentioned that TWAU DVD order was a success. What now?

• I can't add it to my cart because I don't see any option to! I will be bummed if I've missed out

My apologies, can you please clarify if you are unable to add it to your Cart, or that you are unable to check out/complete the order process?

• I got it! Sorry! Thank you for the help

I can't add it to my cart because I don't see any option to! I will be bummed if I've missed out

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the game!

I got it! Sorry! Thank you for the help

• i got both of WAU TWD s2 but nothing still waiting for its now 2 week nothing been waiting patiently no tracking number was been waiting for them email Tell tale 6 time for a tracking number no deal keep tip toeing saying it should be in your Receipt but nothing

told them tell tale mike it seem to be no message

My apologies, I have contacted our Support Staff, and they have found your order. The package shipped on the 24th of November. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the package to arrive. If you still do not receive it within this window, please reply, and I will assist you further.

i got both of WAU TWD s2 but nothing still waiting for its now 2 week nothing been waiting patiently no tracking number was been waiting f

• well i got week left 2 week mark came and gone so by thursday next week it be 3 weeks

My apologies, I have contacted our Support Staff, and they have found your order. The package shipped on the 24th of November. Please allow

This discussion has been closed.