TFTBL to be streamed with a live audience.

So, Tales from the Borderlands is going to be streamed from a theatre live on November 24th on the big screen. This could be hinting at a close release date, too. The event will be streamed on Twitch, too.

''Telltale Games is joining up with Gearbox Software and the Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson, Texas to celebrate the world premiere of Tales from the Borderlands with a live screening and play session next week on November 24th. Tickets appear to already be sold out on the Alamo Drafthouse’s website, but never fear: Nerdist will also be live-streaming the event on Twitch starting at 9pm ET (6pm PT). Of course, you won’t be able to affect the gameplay from your living room in the same way that the live audience members will, but at least you’ll know what to expect when you get the game yourself, right?''

Source: http://www.themarysue.com/telltale-games-borderlands/

Comments

• Since it's the world premiere then it is being released right before or after the event or even during it. Poor marketing...

• edited November 2014

I'm fine with it as long as it releases DURING the event! Telltale premiers are known for not always releasing on Tuesdays so I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Alt text

Since it's the world premiere then it is being released right before or after the event or even during it. Poor marketing...

• We just need to be hopeful...There will still be spoilers earlier than usual if at the best.

I'm fine with it as long as it releases DURING the event! Telltale premiers are known for not always releasing on Tuesdays so I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.