Purchased season 2 in TWD iOS yesterday, but could download only one episode, today all shows "buy"

Hi,
Yesterday I purchased the full season to series via in-app purchase (ios), but had time to download only the second episode. Today I tried to continue, but all other episode and the season pass shows "buy". These didn't change even if I tried to restore purchases several times. The full amount had been taken from my card account. Please help!

Comments

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. After purchasing the multipack, the episodes should change from "buy" to "download." Tapping "download" will make the episodes download.

If the episodes still say "buy," please try shutting down the game application and turning off your device (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7/8, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them). Wait a few minutes for the cache to clear and then restart the device. Make sure you are logged into the iTunes account that purchased the game before tapping “download” next to the episodes, to attempt the download again.

If the episodes continue to say "buy," please try tapping the "restore purchases" button again in the Episodes menu and enter your Apple ID information.

This discussion has been closed.