End credits - Songs?

edited November 2014 in Game Of Thrones

So I know this might not be the most interesting thing to talk about for GOT but maybe some of you are thinking about this too. Do you think there will be a game soundtrack (like The Walking Dead season 1) or an artist's song (like season 2)? Knowing Game of Thrones they will probably use a piece of music from the game but I guess you never know. This is for the end credits of an episode btw.

Which one would you prefer? Which is more fitting? Questions like that is mainly what I'm getting at. Personally I don't mind if it's a song or music piece. It'd be pretty cool if Anadel wrote something awesome for it.

Comments

• I dunno what they should do but they HAVE to use Rains of Castamere as the end credits song for one of the episodes.

• Janel Drewis cover of 'The Rains Of Castamere'!

Make it happen!

That1Guy posted: »

I dunno what they should do but they HAVE to use Rains of Castamere as the end credits song for one of the episodes.

• That NEEDS to be the last episode's end music.

Janel Drewis cover of 'The Rains Of Castamere'! Make it happen!

• The Bear and the Maiden Fair, but don't turn it into a crappy 'rock' version.

More like this:

• I'm sure we'll get some sort of song remembering the Starks or something.

Also, I believe in the book 'The World of Ice & Fire' there are 2 songs (mentioned only by title) dedicated to the mountain clans of the north:
    'Wolves in the Hills'
    'Black Pines'

It would be cool to have new music that has been mentioned in canon before but written specifically for this game.

• If the story begins from the aftermath of red wedding it would be cool to see the first episode begin with black screen, the screams from red wedding and then the sad stark theme starts to play in the backgroynd and we get to Ironrath.

I'd really love to hear "Wolves in the Hills", thats a cool name for a song :p

beguiler posted: »

I'm sure we'll get some sort of song remembering the Starks or something. Also, I believe in the book 'The World of Ice & Fire' there

• This would perfect for the Red God's cult and the Fire Priestess:

https://www.youtube.com//watch?v=ALJARgzHcLg

For the night is dark and full of terrors....

• edited November 2014

I've found this one that could be nice:

It might sound a bit too cheerful for GOT but something like it might work.

DutchBagel posted: »

The Bear and the Maiden Fair, but don't turn it into a crappy 'rock' version. More like this:

• I dont need it to be an end creidts song but I do hope we hear bear and the maiden fair in taverns etc

Click here

• I've been thinking the same!

I dont need it to be an end creidts song but I do hope we hear bear and the maiden fair in taverns etc Click here

• Meh. I think the last episode's end music (assuming there will be some,) should be like what GOT's Season 1 did--use the main GOT theme with a twist. Hearing the classic* dun dun dun dun dun dun*, whether it be ominous or a more lighthearted ending, would just be purely epic imo.

That1Guy posted: »

That NEEDS to be the last episode's end music.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.