Pre-ordered Game of Thrones on Steam

I pre-ordered the game but I cant find it in my library. Did someone pre-ordered it too and has the same problem? The community hub doesnt work either.

Comments

• the game isnt fully on steam yet give it a few days if nothing then contact steam support

• Same issue. I hope it resolves.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Have you tried restarting steam? It might be active on your account but the steam database might need to update a bit more first before it shows in your library. https://steamdb.info/app/330840/history/

• Yeah I tried to restart it. Didnt resolve the problem. Maybe you are right and we should wait a bit. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Have you tried restarting steam? It might be active on your account but the steam database might need to update a bit more first before it shows in your library. https://steamdb.info/app/330840/history/

• The game doesn't even have a Community page yet. If you go to the game on its store page and try to click on "Community", you can't, it doesn't work as of now, at least for me.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The community hub is working now, try restarting steam too see if it's in your library.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Yeah I tried to restart it. Didnt resolve the problem. Maybe you are right and we should wait a bit.

• Thanks for telling me Ozzy its in my library now.

OzzyUK posted: »

The community hub is working now, try restarting steam too see if it's in your library.

• I literally spent the last hour fixing my xbox so it was all ready. So hyped

• Nice Fire. But you will have to wait a day longer cause xbox. :/

I literally spent the last hour fixing my xbox so it was all ready. So hyped

• heh one day if im lucky, xbox usually gets it at least 2-3 days after PC, only euro PS3 gets it later than us. Apart from handheld systems

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Nice Fire. But you will have to wait a day longer cause xbox.

• Yeah we europeans need to play it on PC or we are f*cked. ^^

heh one day if im lucky, xbox usually gets it at least 2-3 days after PC, only euro PS3 gets it later than us. Apart from handheld systems

• Same, I pre-ordered it. But I have had no issues so far.

• How much moneys is it?

• An extra $5 from the usual price due to the sixth episode.

How much moneys is it?

• Ahhh, that's why. I was wondering why it was more than TFTB.

dojo32161 posted: »

An extra $5 from the usual price due to the sixth episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.