how long does it take to process my order

seriously i bought it yesterday around paid 12pm said it processing now its 21th still same deal should it not been ship out already

i got both Wolf among us & TWD S2 signture version

emailing telltale to ask what going on fallen on deaf ears

how ever Email asking bout first S1 when can get free since i bought thru website they reply 20 mins later said no but then i ask again bout my order nobody reply..

serious Tell tale ur game all awesome i got most of your game seriously but what the deal with customer service i ask one thing u reply, second question i want answered you dont reply?????

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, can you please clarify if you are still experiencing the issue? Are you now seeing the game as shipped? Does the order still say Processing for you?

• hi mike yes it said it been ship but i did not get tracking number i ask why they said was sent via First Class Mail which does not provide tracking number if it international should it not have one even if it USPS courier service

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, can you please clarify if you are still experiencing the issue? Are you now seeing the game as shipped? Does the order still say Processing for you?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are still unable to find a tracking number, our Support Staff would be able to look up your order, and find a tracking number for you. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further. Please make sure to provide any order information you have, as well as the email address associated with your Telltale Account, in the email.

hi mike yes it said it been ship but i did not get tracking number i ask why they said was sent via First Class Mail which does not provide tracking number if it international should it not have one even if it USPS courier service

• i have already email them just now i am waiting for them respond hand me my tracking number so i know where it is cause i want it before Christmas comes!!!

If you are still unable to find a tracking number, our Support Staff would be able to look up your order, and find a tracking number for you

This discussion has been closed.