Guess who dies first

edited November 2014 in Game Of Thrones

Well guys since the reveal of the characters means that were even closer to the premire of the first episode and that means........ the first death

Or maybe they will all live............. BWAHAHA!! Aw too funny ( afther the red wedding who would belive that)

But seriously we all know this is coming, but i want to see if any of you can actually guess just by the characters and their descriptions who goes first

One last thing this is only counting the reacently released characters any other characters that appear in the episode and die DO NOT COUNT

So can you guess?

Comments

• Rodrik - It's made clear that he has been raised to be a perfect leader and a perfect lord of Ironrath when his father passes away. So what if he dies? Asher is exiled, Ethan is not a warrior like his older brothers. This death would have a big impact to the family and the story. And that is why it will happend.

• Both the lord an his first son. They just seem to standard

Also Im guessing the littlest girl as well, she just seems like a tragic character in the making. Especially if we play as her twin brother

• But who goes first? ;)

Both the lord an his first son. They just seem to standard Also Im guessing the littlest girl as well, she just seems like a tragic character in the making. Especially if we play as her twin brother

• Thats a good question who do you think goes first or do you think they die at the same time?

Both the lord an his first son. They just seem to standard Also Im guessing the littlest girl as well, she just seems like a tragic character in the making. Especially if we play as her twin brother

• I agree with Rodrik being the first on the chopping block. Maybe he is captured by Lannisters or something.

Duncan will probably bite it at some point, and I think Talia will be determinant.

• Im thinking they execute the Lord, His son and maybe the castellen too all at once

But who goes first?

• That would indeed be a good start to the series

One or two perfectly normal scenes talking to the family then BAM three important people die..... Welcome to Game of Thrones

Im thinking they execute the Lord, His son and maybe the castellen too all at once

• Rodrik and/or Castellan will probably be the first ones to go. Definitely a good way for Telltale to kickstart the series

• Gregor. He'll probably be the Ned Stark of the game.

• Rodrik first, then Gregor later.

• lol if you watched season 4 you'll know most of them are alive, so maybe they'll kill ogres and thieves on this game.

• Oh did I miss something? I don't remember anyone mentioning the Forresters in season 4 (or any other season). :D

lol if you watched season 4 you'll know most of them are alive, so maybe they'll kill ogres and thieves on this game.

• Well the story of the game is not really about Cersei, Tyrion, Margaery and Jaime. This thread is about the PCs, the new characters, the Forresters NOT the characters from the show. Not sure if you are trolling me but whatever :p

btw Jaime has not even been shown in trailers or leaked pics.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/a-game-of-thrones-season-4-jaime-lannister.png http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-

• The new characters from House Forrester

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/a-game-of-thrones-season-4-jaime-lannister.png http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-

• sorry, i'm not trolling you. I'm still a new comber to this show. I started from season 4 and enjoyed it XD. I don't even know the forresters

Well the story of the game is not really about Cersei, Tyrion, Margaery and Jaime. This thread is about the PCs, the new characters, the For

• No problem :) Forresters are canon from the books but they have only been mentioned like once and in the show they haven't been mentioned.

sorry, i'm not trolling you. I'm still a new comber to this show. I started from season 4 and enjoyed it XD. I don't even know the forresters

• I will take the safe bet and sy whoever the biggest badass is will die first.

• I started from season 4 and enjoyed it XD

Seems odd decision, the shows hard enough to understand if you watch from the beginning, why would you start from the fourth season

sorry, i'm not trolling you. I'm still a new comber to this show. I started from season 4 and enjoyed it XD. I don't even know the forresters

Sign in to comment in this discussion.