Behind the Scenes of 'Tales from the Borderlands' - The Gearbox Interview

Today we would like to share an all-new interview with our friends at Gearbox Software about our upcoming episodic game series, Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series.

The video features some exclusive new footage from the game, as well as interviews with Borderlands Creator and Franchise Director, Matthew Armstrong, Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch, producer James Lopez, and Gearbox Software CEO & President, Randy Pitchford.

Hear from the team behind the franchise as they discuss working with Telltale on the upcoming series, which will be premiering for download VERY soon!

Comments

• Ohh, the gameplay looks nice! It's cool to actually see the game in motion!

• Before I buy this game I just want to ask a question, the same deal that the walking dead & wolf amoung us had dose it imply to this series as well.

you know you buy the pre-paid, you pay one payment and all the episodes are free to download free when they are released. If someone can answer this, please let me know.

Ohh, the gameplay looks nice! It's cool to actually see the game in motion!

• Yes. It is safe to assume that this is how all modern Telltale Seasons will mostly work for the future.

Before I buy this game I just want to ask a question, the same deal that the walking dead & wolf amoung us had dose it imply to this ser

• great ^_^ thanks a lot Blind Sniper

Yes. It is safe to assume that this is how all modern Telltale Seasons will mostly work for the future.

This discussion has been closed.