problems with store bought disc

Hi, I bought the physical game last week and tried playing it today. My problem is that it won't let me past the title screen as it freezes my Xbox every time and I have to manually restart it. I read some of the fixes here but it only seems to relate to the downloaded version as I get no prompt for a title update when I start the game. I had problems with the walking dead disc version and you guys provided codes to consumers for a free digital codes. Will you honor that this time as I have no recourse to return this game and it is currently unplayable. In the future I probably won't purchase your physical media as it has been a headache.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try restarting your console, then start the game again, and see if the episode becomes available to play. If you still experience the issue, please try disconnecting from the internet, and then start the game again. If the issue still occurs, please also try Clearing your System's Cache.

• I have done both of those things and freed up space on my hard drive but the frame rate is going awful, any other ideas on how to fix it?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try restarting your console, then start the game again, and see if the episode becomes available t

Can you please clarify if you also have the digital download version of the game installed onto your console?

jkpancake posted: »

I have done both of those things and freed up space on my hard drive but the frame rate is going awful, any other ideas on how to fix it?

• no i do not have the downloaded version installed

Can you please clarify if you also have the digital download version of the game installed onto your console?

My apologies, we have had reports of this issue occurring for Xbox 360 players, and are currently looking into the issue. Unfortunately at this time, I do not have any other potential solutions for you to try.

jkpancake posted: »

no i do not have the downloaded version installed

• Ok, have a merry christmas

My apologies, we have had reports of this issue occurring for Xbox 360 players, and are currently looking into the issue. Unfortunately at this time, I do not have any other potential solutions for you to try.

• I am also having this issue on a pal xbox 360 disc (crashes after selecting storage) very frustrating as I played the first episode on my phone and loved it! I hope a patch is coming soon, this was a Christmas present from the in laws and I don't really want to return it. I've added my comment to this post although there are three posts all detailing the same problem, this one has the most views/comments!

• Honestly dude, just return it and buy the digital version, which is $7.50 on XBL. The disc version is a broken mess. See my support threads from the 25th for more information.

• This is what I've done. It's £4.99 and it seems to work fine, not including laggy action sequences. Just finished episode two and I predicted the ending. I'm sure there will be more twists and turns to come, although having read Legends in Exile I may have a clearer picture of what's going on!

Honestly dude, just return it and buy the digital version, which is $7.50 on XBL. The disc version is a broken mess. See my support threads from the 25th for more information.

• I am having the same problem can not get the game loaded so now what do I do with this game I bought and cant use I cant even take it back

• I tried to return mine but you cant return opened games

Honestly dude, just return it and buy the digital version, which is $7.50 on XBL. The disc version is a broken mess. See my support threads from the 25th for more information.

This discussion has been closed.