Telltale has made me get into so many universes

For me Telltale has got me into a lot of things. I played the walking dead and loved it then watched all the tv show comic book series, The wolf among us came out loved that too and started reading the comics. Then they announced tales from the borderlands and game of thrones and wanted to know the universe before i played their telltale games therefore getting me hooked into the Game of Thrones Tv show and the Broderlands games( i am now playing the pre sequal). Has anyone else been hooked into new franchises by telltale like me?

Comments

• All of them...

Telltale is a good marketing strategy for any franchise.

• Besides the obvious Game of Thrones. Strong Bad's Cool Games for Attractive People got me hooked on Homestar Runner and Tales From Monkey Island got me into the monkey island franchise. :P

• Back to the Future and Jurassic Park built on my favorite movies and got hooked even more.

• I was actually the opposite, I got interested in the TWD game after watching the show. I had already been a fan of the show, I was watching it one night and a commercial came on, it was for The Walking Dead Season Two game. Click here

• Pretty much just The Walking Dead game got me into the TV show and the novels (not so much the comics, since I'm not a comic fan).

• Sorry for bad grammar. Kind of rushed it

• Same here. Got into TWD and Fables through Telltale, and maybe I'll get a little into Borderlands aswell.

Only franchises I already knew (and loved) were Jurassic Park and Game of Thrones.

• Yes, exactly. I was already into the Walking Dead universe (which is why I picked up the game and noticed this company in the first place), but they introduced me to the FABLES comics, the Borderlands games, and the ASOIAF book series, all which are absolutely fantastic.

Can't wait to see what Telltale introduces to me next :D

• No, I was familiar with all four of these properties first but I'm especially looking forward to GOT.

• Telltale is the reason I started reading the Fables comics. Not to mention watching all three movies of Jurassic Park, and now I'm waiting for the fourth as well as looking forward to start watching the TV show.

• Telltale knows how to tell a tale.

• Jurassic Park TV Show.......?!?!?!?!?!?

True:
    Alt text

False:
    Please...

Free_Dead posted: »

Telltale is the reason I started reading the Fables comics. Not to mention watching all three movies of Jurassic Park, and now I'm waiting for the fourth as well as looking forward to start watching the TV show.

• I'm fairly sure he was talking about Game of Thrones xP

I'd be down for a JP TV-Show, though.

Jurassic Park TV Show.......?!?!?!?!?!? True: False: Please...

• Telltale pretty much got me into watching Game of Thrones. Hearing about the game, I wanted to watch it and it was great xP

• Tales of Monkey Island is a fantastic game if you can handle the jump from drama to comedy.

• Well said.

Telltale knows how to tell a tale.

• I meant films :)

Jurassic Park TV Show.......?!?!?!?!?!? True: False: Please...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.