Android version

Hey Telltale. Since you're not fixing the lag problems on your xbox360 disc versions, I decided to go on another rant...

What is your problem with Android gamers?

I saw that you released every episode later than on other platforms. Now, after seeing the trailers for the upcoming BL game, I am simply mad about the fact that you announced it for EVERY FRIGGIN PLATFORM out there, except for android. The end of the trailer shows:

coming to: PS3, PS4, X360, Xone, steam, PC, mac - also coming to iOS ......... other platforms to be announced....

The only platforms missing, are linux and android...

That's just straight up weak... Why do you have a problem with Android and Linux gamers?

Comments

• edited November 2014

I think a developer from Telltale said in an interview that it's coming out on Android as well... Not sure about the release dates though, hopefully there will be no huge delay across different platforms.

EDIT: he also says Android.

• Then why is it not in the trailer? I bet they'll release it a lot later on Android, as with the other games...

I think a developer from Telltale said in an interview that it's coming out on Android as well... Not sure about the release dates though, hopefully there will be no huge delay across different platforms. EDIT: he also says Android.

• Well I'm perfectly aware that this is quite possible, let's just hope it doesn't happen.

hardcore88 posted: »

Then why is it not in the trailer? I bet they'll release it a lot later on Android, as with the other games...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.