Should i pre-order?

edited November 2014 in Game Of Thrones

(please read)

So do i have to watch the tv show or read the books to play the game?! because i didnt watch the show or read the books.
i wanted to pre-order it on steam but i just had to ask people who know more about GOT.
because im in university, so i dont have the time to watch 4+ seasons of GOT. so many things to do ''busy'' !
so if i have to watch/read the books or the show i dont think i'll pre-order the game. untill maybe when the semester is done and i had watched all GOT seasons. which will be not less than a couple of months!

so if you know more about this tell me. and thank you so much in advance xx :D

Comments

• I guess its really hard to say, since we dont know exactly what the story in the game will be about. It would help at the best, to watch the tv show to understand the background, and some of the characters that will appear in the game. But as far as i can understand the main protagonists in the game are about the Forresters wich is not seen or talked about in the tv show, and who are only briefly mentioned in the books. It might give a refreshing approach to play the game first, its still too early to tell tho.

• I cant answer for you, but I pre-ordered it immediately. I am a big fan of the tv show and cant wait to play a game based on that. :)

• Same as @WalkerHH93, I can't answer for you but I pre-ordered it immediately because I love the ASOIAF book series :D

• I haven't watched the TV show or read the books. But I absolutely love telltale so I pre-ordered it, regardless. I do think I'll start watching the show just for clarity's sake.

• edited November 2014

Pre-order or not, it doesn't matter as long as you buy the game. You can always try out the first episode for free once it's released then if you like what you see, go ahead and buy the season pass :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.