I received my TWAU DVD and the case is destroyed and not sealed

Sorry, hopefully this is the right support forum for this. I wasn't sure, and a mod on the Wolf Among Us forum said I should make a support thread about it.

I received my Wolf Among Us DVD in the mail yesterday and the box is decimated and also the DVD case isn't shrink wrapped (or whatever it's called) at all. It's like someone already used it, stomped on the case, put it in a parcel and sent it to me.

I like to collect the Telltale DVDs of their adventure games since the very first Sam and Max (I have a shelf just for all of them), but this one is like buying a used game which defeats the purpose of having it for my collection. I have heard there are retail copies of this game, so if this is the case it doesn't make sense to me why the copy sent to me is not sealed. That's the biggest thing to me even though it would still highly suck if the case was broken even if it was sealed.

Is there a way I can get this replaced? I am more than happy returning this one to ya'll if you want. I'm not trying to be unreasonable, but I just want a sealed copy of the physical game for my collection. If that is not possible please let me know and I'll understand. I don't want to seem like I'm being pushy or anything.

Alt text

Just to let you know, this picture was taken yesterday shortly after I opened the parcel and realized that the disc was unwrapped and the case was smashed. I did not unwrap it. It came that way.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com if you haven't already, and they will be able to assist you further with this issue.

This discussion has been closed.