New Zealand and Ireland release? (Xbox 360/One, PS3/4)

edited November 2014 in Game Of Thrones

Hi guys. So if you're from New Zealand (like me) or Ireland, you might know that The Walking Dead season 2 took a while to be released in our countries. I'm seriously hoping this doesn't have to be the case for Game of Thrones.

I'm putting this discussion out there so that we're prepared before the actual release. If we are getting the game on the same dates as other countries, then that's great. But if not, I hope any moderators can notice this and try to address the problem or give us news. Also a lot of support from New Zealand and Irish fans who feel the same way will really help.

I'm not trying to say anything negative or be a downer or anything like that. I'm just another fan from New Zealand who is just as excited for GOT and willing to pay etc (Ireland also).

Comments

• Well, no matter how long it takes, just gotta wait. (Which is easier said than done lol)

• Ireland waited? I don't think so? I got TWD Season 2 on release and I live in Ireland.

• Oh. I guess I should've said this before but NZ and Ireland can get it on PC/Mac and IOS on the release date no problem. This is speaking for console users. I'm guessing you're a PC gamer?

CathalOHara posted: »

Ireland waited? I don't think so? I got TWD Season 2 on release and I live in Ireland.

• Easier said than done, which is why I hope IF there's going to be a problem, we can try and get on top of it while there's some time.

Well, no matter how long it takes, just gotta wait. (Which is easier said than done lol)

• I'm both but I don't play it on consoles until all the episodes are released.

TheGovernor posted: »

Oh. I guess I should've said this before but NZ and Ireland can get it on PC/Mac and IOS on the release date no problem. This is speaking for console users. I'm guessing you're a PC gamer?

• The moderators don't actually work for Telltale, as we're just volunteers who give a little bit of our free time around the forum to help out, so we don't have any inside information in regards to release dates. So, unfortunately we're as much in the dark about this as you all. But we do our best keeping the release date threads updated once we read any news about release dates on different platforms and in different territories.

• Thanks Jennifer. I guess we'll find out about this in a few days.

Jennifer posted: »

The moderators don't actually work for Telltale, as we're just volunteers who give a little bit of our free time around the forum to help ou

• hey I'm from NZ to, when I went on my xbox last Wednesday/thursday Tales of borderlands was on the xbox one market so I'm presuming game of thrones should be on the market tomorrow to, however I can't see it on the market yet to pre download, then again I never saw one for borderlands either. Hopefully its not delayed.

• edited December 2014

I'm Irish and I had to wait a month or so. I think it was an Xbox 360 specific issue though.

CathalOHara posted: »

Ireland waited? I don't think so? I got TWD Season 2 on release and I live in Ireland.

• Yeah, we were all waiting about a month or so. I think just a bit over a month. But it felt like years haha. There was a huge discussion for it that kept alive until we all finally saw the game and one of the people was a NZ PS3 gamer.

Goochbot posted: »

I'm Irish and I had to wait a month or so. I think it was an Xbox 360 specific issue though.

• edited December 2014

Yeah. I'm an xbox 360 player. I haven't seen Tales of Borderlands on the marketplace yet but I'll check later. I'm hoping we see GOT tomorrow or thursday because of the timezone. Hopefully there's no delays yeah. Thanks for your input :)

UPDATE: Saw it on xbox 360 marketplace for myself now. This makes GOT's release to NZ on time more reassuring.

hey I'm from NZ to, when I went on my xbox last Wednesday/thursday Tales of borderlands was on the xbox one market so I'm presuming game of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.