Localization

Will you locate the game of thrones in german? And if so, when?

Comments

• edited November 2014

I've asked them in sooo many ways about telling if there will be subtitles for all the products they made. At least an announcement like "we're planning to include German and French, but you've to wait til next year. We'll keep you updated.". That would be ok, that's what I'd like.

I got YEARS of asking. Y-E-A-R-S.

I'm tired now.

They will not localize the product. Maybe in the future. Maybe in your language. Maybe for your platform.

They don't know anything. They don't plan anything. They don't say anything.

They don't publish info about languages for their past, present and future products.

Who knows the languages on TWAU dvd? Who knows the languages on TWD on PS4?

Who knows if you have to wait the dvd or if you'll never be capable of understand the game?

Who knows if it's good to buy the game and hope they'll made it, or if it's just a waste of time.

Telltale doesn't care less about you, foreign citizen.

• Well nearly everyone can (or should) speak english so its not a big deal.

Alt text

• Well nearly everyone can (or should) speak english in Europe and North America, so its not a big deal.

You clearly don't live in Latin America boy. It's some other thing down here...... :P

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Well nearly everyone can (or should) speak english so its not a big deal.

• You forgot South America.

Well nearly everyone can (or should) speak english in Europe and North America, so its not a big deal. You clearly don't live in Latin America boy. It's some other thing down here...... :P

• With 2 exceptions, South America is Latin America.

papai46 posted: »

You forgot South America.

• edited November 2014

I don't hope so, because then I'm forced to use it instead of the English subtitles :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.