Trophies

I saw this page and I just wanted to put it's url here:
http://www.exophase.com/game/tales-from-the-borderlands-ps4/trophies/
What do you think of their titles? I mean "Not Alone in the Dark" is kinda refers to Zer0, or "Deal With A Ghost" to Jack. Just curious.

Comments

• "Miracle of Atlas Engineering" has me excited since Atlas was my favourite manufacturer, but then they removed their guns.

• I just noticed all the episode ending trophies are gold except episode 4's.

• And it's the only one that continues from a different achievement.

No matter where you go...

...There you are

I just noticed all the episode ending trophies are gold except episode 4's.

• Protagonist death?

dojo32161 posted: »

And it's the only one that continues from a different achievement. No matter where you go... ...There you are

• Maybe, but that would depend on whether or not it's in the story, or the present day. If either Rhys or Fiona died, it'd have to be in the present, as they are relaying the information to a stranger.

Protagonist death?

• Maybe Episode 3 connects the story at modern times and then all the shit goes down...

Tomorrow needs to come sooner...

Maybe, but that would depend on whether or not it's in the story, or the present day. If either Rhys or Fiona died, it'd have to be in the present, as they are relaying the information to a stranger.

• I'll probably just look at the beginning of the livestream just to see how it goes, then wait for tomorrow/the release date announcement.

Maybe Episode 3 connects the story at modern times and then all the shit goes down... Tomorrow needs to come sooner...

• ...I'm deafening myself to all spoilers and just waiting till the release...

I still hate this live stream.

I'll probably just look at the beginning of the livestream just to see how it goes, then wait for tomorrow/the release date announcement.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

I think the livestream's a good opportunity for people to see what the game's about. Though they should have done it at launch instead of today.

...I'm deafening myself to all spoilers and just waiting till the release... I still hate this live stream.

• Yeah, I would rather play it first then have TT do a live stream to get people into it.

I think the livestream's a good opportunity for people to see what the game's about. Though they should have done it at launch instead of today.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.