Back to The Future Won't Work

I successfully completed the Back to the Future app's 1st free story and then on November 18th bought the full pack of remaining stories for $9.99 through the Apple Store. However, after making the purchase the app no longer runs at all. I've deleted and re-downloaded the app several times and I can't get the app to run. It downloads on to my phone OK but when I touch the app it appears to try to open for a few seconds but then the phone goes back to the main screen. What happened? I either need my money refunded or for the app to work again with the new stories I purchased. I have a iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.3 and have never had a problem like this before.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to start the app successfully.

This discussion has been closed.