Finally another 2 hour long episode!

It's been forever since Telltale had an episode that's 2 hours long. The last episode from Telltale I could remember that is 2 hours long was either "Faith" from Wolf Among Us and "Around Every Corner" in The Walking Dead Season 1.

Comments

• It was really great to have a long episode again.
  • Now we can only hope Telltale keeps up the consistency.

• I haven't played it yet (fucking Dec. 3 man), but I think it will be nice that the episode is 2 hours long. I hope that isn't something Telltale plans to do with the opening episodes (ex. Faith) and something they hope on keeping for the rest of the episodes with the rest of their series.

• Walking Dead Episode 201 was 90 minutes, and all episodes from Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us that came afterwards (Episodes 2-5) were also around that length. I think this isn't exclusive for opening episodes and that they genuinely listened to feedback. :)

I haven't played it yet (fucking Dec. 3 man), but I think it will be nice that the episode is 2 hours long. I hope that isn't something Tell

• edited November 2014

It literally felt like I was watching a movie back when they played the episode during the stream yesterday.

EDIT: Damn it guys, this was a good thing!

• YES! Thank god we finally got another 2 hour episode I'm planning on buying this game soon.

• Yeah I was so happy about that. A lot was covered in just 2 hours.

• So random stupid question lol. But is their a way to play the two protagonists as a couple?

• PRAISE THE GREAT GAMING LORDS!

Churned posted: »

Game of Thrones S1E1 is confirmed to be 2 hours long too. The 2 hour trend is resurging.

• Game of Thrones S1E1 is confirmed to be 2 hours long too. The 2 hour trend is resurging.

• Took me nearly 3 hours to complete xD

• Heck, it took me almost 3 hours to complete. It looks like Telltale did in fact listen to the feedback regarding the episodes length. The only episode that took me so long to complete was "Around Every Corner", I believe.

Anyway, looking forward to the second episode and GoT:).

• Alt text

PRAISE THE GREAT GAMING LORDS!

• Alt text

PRAISE THE GREAT GAMING LORDS!

• It's not that the episode took longer than 2 hours to complete, it's that it was an amazing 2-3 hours. Correct?

• It was amazing, Here's to hoping the rest of the season is like E1.

• If they like attempting to kill each other, then yes it's possible. XD

So random stupid question lol. But is their a way to play the two protagonists as a couple?

• It took me 2 hours and 10 minutes! I usually don't complain about 90 minute episodes but after this episode....I don't want to go back! 2 hours For forever BABY!

• Took me around 3 hours also.

It was my favourite TTG episode, out of any series, bar none. The stupid grin on my face afterwards said it all.

• It took me roughly about 2.4 hours. Thats great value right there.

• I hope this trend continues for Season 3 of The Walking Dead.

• I might be in a minority here, but I almost want to say that it was a little too long.

• I thought it was awesome...I never wanted it to end.

Belan posted: »

I might be in a minority here, but I almost want to say that it was a little too long.

• It's probably just how I am right now. I definitely thought it was awesome as well though. Much better than I thought it was going to be.

I thought it was awesome...I never wanted it to end.

• I knew people would love it!

It's probably just how I am right now. I definitely thought it was awesome as well though. Much better than I thought it was going to be.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

In all seriousness. I'm not sure how 2 hours is too long. I thought it was the PERFECT length and I'm a person who doesn't mind 90 minute episodes.

I might be in a minority here, but I almost want to say that it was a little too long.

• edited November 2014

It really felt like it was closer to 3 hours than 2 hours for me. I don't know, I'm not really complaining I guess. It just seemed a little long.

In all seriousness. I'm not sure how 2 hours is too long. I thought it was the PERFECT length and I'm a person who doesn't mind 90 minute episodes.

• When was this said?

Churned posted: »

Game of Thrones S1E1 is confirmed to be 2 hours long too. The 2 hour trend is resurging.

• Good to hear. I think 2 hours is the perfect length for episodes, I don't mind an hour and a half, but 2 hours would be great and it would be nice to see that in S3 of TWD and (hopefully) in TWAU S2.

• It was amazing. REALLY hope it isn't just 'cause this was a pilot episode, but... y'know. Telltale will be Telltale.

• Took me like 2 hours and 4 minutes. Good first episode. Hopefully they don't shorten the episodes for the rest of the season.

• Is it only 2 hours, or closer to 2.5 hours? I mean, I just started Fiona's part, just unlocked my second achievement and I am about 55 minutes in. So I'm thinking it may be slightly more than 2 hours flat.

• edited November 2014

I think part of it is due to controlling more than one character too. Fingers crossed the episodes are around 2 hours or more from now on, as long long as it fits the relevant episode.

Walking Dead Episode 201 was 90 minutes, and all episodes from Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us that came afterwards (Episodes 2-5) w

• I loved the increased length. It means more dialogue and audio for me to screw around with. But does anyone else feel like it dragged on a bit? It just kept going and going. Maybe it's just been so long since the 2 hour episodes that I've gotten used to the 90 minutes. It actually felt kind of overwhelming.

• 2 hour long episodes are back?! :D

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.