Wii Box and Disc

I think Telltale and the Brothers Chaps should hold a competition to design a Wii Box art and a Wii Disc.

I've made one, but the cover is blurry because of the tiny picture of the front. Do you want to see it?

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
Well, tough, because I'm putting it up anyway.

Box Art

Disc Art

Comments

• edited June 2009
    The box art is great. It really shows the humor that you'd see in the SBCG4AP games. My only bit of criticism is the disc art. It looks a bit too messy in my opinion. It should probably be a one-/two-color picture of a character such as Strong Bad and have the logo and copyright info. But that's just my opinion. Great jorb. ;)
  • edited June 2009
    My only bit of criticism is the disc art. It looks a bit too messy in my opinion.

Yeah, I'm going to tidy up the front when I get the DVD, because the preview is like this big

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

So, yeah. In July, clean up. Strong Sad will still look decapitated though...

Also, I'll work on that disc art. I just realised how UNLIKE a wii game it looks.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, looks more like a PS2 or XBox game if you ask me. :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2009
    It's so blurry...
  • edited June 2009
    He said it was a small picture he was working with.
  • edited June 2009
    one thing it says E it sould be E+10-T
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe just a T or an E10+ would suffice, Dash.
  • edited June 2009
    Hey, I redid the disc so it now looks like the brothers strong's basement. It is really the best I feel like doing.

Disc Art
  • edited June 2009
    Looks exactly the same.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.