Favorite things about Episode 1

My main favorites were when Rhys said he would name his firstborn "Loaderbot", when the grafiti on the wall said "Save Doug" and when I skipped the credits the game gave a notification saying "Telltalegames will remember that" I'll try and get pictures of these later :P, but what were the things you guys loved about the first episode?

Comments

• Definitely "Telltalegames will remember that". That was so unexpected. Really liked that :)

• Ha, me too. Just as I thought the episode couldn't get more amazing, that showed up :P

• edited November 2014

I liked when Vaughn called Vasquez, 'Assquez.'

Also, if you decide to stay loyal to Vaughn and then tell Vasquez to scratch his own balls.

I was also going to skip the credits, until I heard the music, which I really liked for some reason :)

Also I shot Felix /evil laughter/ I thought he was gonna betray them so when he did I decided to get some revenge.

• I wanted to shoot Felix, but I already used my only bullet so I decided not to shoot, fortunately the case ended up blowing up anyway so he's gone ^_^

• Loaderbot was the best imo.

• Agreed.

Loaderbot was the best imo.

• edited November 2014

Loader Bot. Best character so far. <3

• LOADERBOT4LIFE.

• LoaderBotMasterRace

TeamLoaderBot

LoaderBot4Pandora

LoaderBotIsLoveLoaderBotIsLife

Pipas posted: »

Loader Bot. Best character so far.

• edited November 2014

Like two others, Loader Bot is amazing.

Alt text

• I miss Loader Bot. I hope we see more.

• edited November 2014

When Fiona tells the guy who captured them that they tried to throw Rhys and Vaughn off the caravan, he says 'without the embellishments please' and Rhys says 'No, that's what actually happened' and Fiona just goes nonchalantly 'I was trying to kill him' and he's just like '...oh'

Love it.

• edited November 2014

Everything was well-done, honestly! But, if I'm going to pick a few (more than a few) scenes, these definitely would be the ones that stood out the most:

• Assquez
    • Loader Bot kicking bandit butt
    • [Blow his mind]
    • Zer0 slicin' and dicin'
    • "I have the shiniest meat bicycle!"
    • Tea time with Rhys and the gang
    • Rhys's plan at the arena
    • "Oh, Eric? Aw, is that you?"
    • Steve the Bandit mask!
  • Lets see....

• "Assquez"

• Loader bot

• Fiona's cool pistol

• Rhys pathetic attempt at trying to dispatch a bandit (lol Sasha was funny in that scene)

• Rhys' echo eye thingy. So cool. Wish I had one of those.

• edited November 2014

Shooting Felix after he stole da cash. I was literally screaming, "I SAVED THE BULLET! LET ME SHOOT HIM!"

• Definitely Handsome Jack at the end. Best character. I am so happy to see him again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.