Voice Actors

What did you think of all the voice actors and characters in the episode? I think they all did an awesome job, and many moments in the epipsde were funny as hell! Funny thing is, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey, who play Rhys and Fiona, also played Delsin and Fetch from Infamous Second Son! Also, Nolan North, the voice God, was August in the episode. Vasquez's voice actor has also been on many cartoons like Family Guy.

Comments

• Erin Yvette (who played Molly and Bonnie from TWD, and Snow from TWAU) played Sasha and she was pretty good.

• It was so weird hearing Erin Yvette voice Sasha :p

• Didn't realize. That's cool!

TinyCarlos posted: »

Erin Yvette (who played Molly and Bonnie from TWD, and Snow from TWAU) played Sasha and she was pretty good.

• I loved Vasquez' VA. The entire episode I was convinced I knew the voice actor, because his voice was so familiarly hilarious. I also thought Erin Yvette was great, and I could hear the Bonnie in her voice even before the credits.

• If you still don't know his VA, it was Patrick Warburton :p

I loved Vasquez' VA. The entire episode I was convinced I knew the voice actor, because his voice was so familiarly hilarious. I also thought Erin Yvette was great, and I could hear the Bonnie in her voice even before the credits.

• I thought that was her, it would have made more sense for her to voice the character Yvette, but whatever.

Erin Yvette (who played Molly and Bonnie from TWD, and Snow from TWAU) played Sasha and she was pretty good.

• patrick warburton4Life

• edited November 2014

I could tell it was her as soon as Sasha spoke.

• Troy Baker is a god damn talent. So glad he is doing Rhys' voice.

• edited November 2014

This is a wild guess, but that one bandit who captures Rhys and Sasha kind of sounds like Crane from TWAU.

• All the voice actors were amazing. It really shows how far telltale has come having all these big name voice actors. The obvious standouts for me was Troy Baker. He is perfect as Rhys :)

• I love all of the voice actors in this episode, all did an excellent job. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.