How do you play as Rhys and Fiona?

Do you switch your playstyles with each character? What personality do you play as with Rhys and Fiona? In my playthrough, I played Rhys as a smug douchebag mostly, but not a total jerk as I made him loyal to his friend Vaughn and was mostly kind to Fiona and Sasha. I can't resist, I have to choose his funny or smartass dialogue choices almost everytime, they're hilarious! Overall, I picked mostly the funny/sarcastic choices for him, but made the "nicer" big choices. As Fiona, I played a bit nicer but still kind of smug as I chose a lot of the badass choices for her. But most of the choices I made for her were kinder and a little more serious. I was really nice to Vaughn as her even though there were a lot of choices to be mean to him in the scenes with both of them. I like playing her as someone who's knows what she's doing and quick on her feet. It's awesome playing that way!

Comments

• edited November 2014

That's pretty much what I did!
    Since Rhys wants to be "the next Handsome Jack" I figured I'd make him a bit of an asshole, although I'm staying loyal to his friends. Wasn't trusting Sasha/Fiona as him very much. Also chose a lot of joke dialog with him.
    With Fiona, I'm playing her as a nice badass for the most part.

• Smartass, loyal, and funny.

I was nice but someone wants to be an ass, well better call the Wannnbulance.

I couldn't believe I picked it but after I did I wanted to pick more of it.

• Rhys I kinda play as a bit of a douchebag, but is loyal to his friends. As for Fiona? I play her as the badass she is. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.