What did you do about August?

Did you guys decide to use your bullet on him? I didn't. I thought the guy wasn't worth it.

Comments

• I wasted the bullet. I wanted to shoot Felix, but then he opened the case...

• I thought we wouldn't hit him so I just decided to save my bullet for later...For Felix...

I didn't know we could kill him...Now i'm scared for next episode because he seems threatening in the trailer.

• I did, and regrettably so. I just didn't want him coming after us, because I deemed him a threat at the time, but I'm not so sure he'll be catching up to us anymore.

• I shot him, I kind off assumed I would fail to kill him but to be honest I was pretty sure that when the choice came I wouldn't kill the person so I thought it was better to waste my bullet there looking cool than later, I was right since I had no intention to kill Felix at all.

• Yeah it said "Risk a shot" or something and I thought "Nah, I might miss" so that was another reason I decided to save it.

I thought we wouldn't hit him so I just decided to save my bullet for later...For Felix... I didn't know we could kill him...Now i'm scared for next episode because he seems threatening in the trailer.

• If it just said something like shoot, I might have given it more thought, honestly I thought Felix would die anyway and August would always live...

Yeah it said "Risk a shot" or something and I thought "Nah, I might miss" so that was another reason I decided to save it.

• Don't ya just love Fiona's pistol though? Its badass, like Fiona herself.

• edited November 2014

I used it he was trying to kill me.

• Yeah it's super badass that's why I shot I thought it would look really badass if I did.

Don't ya just love Fiona's pistol though? Its badass, like Fiona herself.

• I shot him. I figured he would survive, but I shot at him anyways. Later on the whole Felix betrayal thing, I said 'Shit, should have saved the bullet.'

But he blew up with the case :D

• Wait, he dies if you risk a shot? Goddammit, I should have shot him.

• I thought it would be a waste of a bullet and in Pandora, you need bullets to survive, so I saved it.

Now I am thinking that I might have wasted the bullet on Felix...

• edited November 2014

Same here. I figured that "Risk" was a pretty good tip off that the shot wouldn't hit him. In TWD, it says "shoot" when you're actually going to shoot someone. Also, I was thinking that they wouldn't cast Nolan North just for one episode.

If it just said something like shoot, I might have given it more thought, honestly I thought Felix would die anyway and August would always live...

• He doesn't, you just shoot the gun off his hands.

Pipas posted: »

Wait, he dies if you risk a shot? Goddammit, I should have shot him.

• No, he gets hit in the hand.

Pipas posted: »

Wait, he dies if you risk a shot? Goddammit, I should have shot him.

• Also, I have to wonder about how wise it is to give someone just one bullet on Pandora. Shields are rather easy to come by, so in anything other than a cutscene, one bullet isn't sufficient. I know that this is focusing on the story, but it does seem like it conflicts with a major aspect of the source material.

• I saved the bullet. August seemed to have stormtrooper-tier aiming efficiency, and Fiona was, an agile gal, so for me the risk of death vs loss of valuable resource was rather unbalanced.

I was satisfied with my decision to use it on Felix, but now that I know he dies anyway I'm not too happy with myself. It was perfectly logical in the moment, but evidently it wasn't necessary at all. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

It feels like I'm going to be hoarding a lot of these sorts of items. I'm not usually good with those "wishlist" kinds of things, but I hope we get several different opportunities to use most items. Speaking of that, what happens if you offer Tector the $100 bribe? I went with the VIP poster.

• edited November 2014

i didnt cause she was already getting away

• As cool as the moment was, it wasn't a clear shot, and I was already running away. Figured I could use the bullet later.

• I think it's possible to save Felix,but I'm not sure.
    And about the bribe,Tector will take the money and then Sasha will open the door and say that you're a VIP.

Giraffehat posted: »

I saved the bullet. August seemed to have stormtrooper-tier aiming efficiency, and Fiona was, an agile gal, so for me the risk of death vs

• Nah, didn't shoot because I thought there must be a more important moment for that bullet. And the word 'risk' there just made the decision easier.

• I was satisfied with my decision to use it on Felix, but now that I know he dies anyway...

I thought that was the same case at first, but actually, I've heard he lives if you tell him about the bomb and don't shoot him.

I saved the bullet. August seemed to have stormtrooper-tier aiming efficiency, and Fiona was, an agile gal, so for me the risk of death vs

• I saved my bullet for Felix instead of August. I figured there was enough mayhem going on around us to where I could easily escape without wasting the bullet anyways. Also, it had that whole poetic justice deal going on by killing him with the bullet he gave me, y'know?

• But what happens to the money?

• I've heard that he just runs off with the money.

But what happens to the money?

• I warned Felix, he throws the suitcase away at the last second and the thing blows up, there goes the money. And if I remember right Felix indeed is alive and runs off but he doesn't have the money (because it blew up).

I've heard that he just runs off with the money.

• August is a month in August.

• he toss the money far away a half second before the explosion and run away, the money explodes anyway

I've heard that he just runs off with the money.

• I saved the bullet.

Actually I knew it was a 1 shot pistol, but I didn't think that meant we could not reload.

• You save him by warning him about the bomb in the briefcase just as he opens it, he throws it away and it blows up, no one gets the money and Felix runs off.

But what happens to the money?

• I didn´t shoot. Thought I´d miss the shot and it´d waste my bullet. :/

• I wonder when August will die

• Used it on Felix instead. Maybe I should have kept that bullet ._.

• Kept it. Didn't use it on Felix either.

• I didn't shoot him because I didn't particularly dislike him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.