• Actually made me go "oh shit..."

• When did that happen?

• @papai It happens when you click away the end credits xD

• If you skip the credits.

papai46 posted: »

When did that happen?

• Lol! I noticed that too, made me feel bad about it! xD

• edited December 2014

Remember when you skipped the credits that other day? Telltale Games remembers. Telltale Games never forgets. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• TTG will murder you in your sleep for this. :)

• Well then, I guess my throat won't be cut in my sleep.

I didn't skip the credits because of two reasons.

1) I didn't know you could.

2) I wanted to listen to the song anyway

• haha that is awesome

AWESOMEO posted: »

If you skip the credits.

• They should put the message if you stay until the end too.

• ? Telltale Games appreciates that

They should put the message if you stay until the end too.

• Look I like the idea that tell-tale would put a joke like that, that slightly make fun of themselves in there, but what is the point? is it because they try to figure if people want to skip credits so they put in a choice in future games? I am sure they put that in there to get data. I usually watch the credits but my keyboard was acting up so I was trying to fixed it a, somehow I press ESC and the credits cut short then I saw that - I discover this by acterdent.

• They probably just put it as a joke...Because you know...The game is about humor.

Look I like the idea that tell-tale would put a joke like that, that slightly make fun of themselves in there, but what is the point? is it

• I never skip credits to a telltale game. I'm too busy singing away to the tunes they select.

• Me too, I loved TWD S2 credits and TFTBL credits.

ImUrban posted: »

I never skip credits to a telltale game. I'm too busy singing away to the tunes they select.

• Nah, I go inside info that if you do this all the characters die in future playthroughs. All of em.

Anyway, I did this upon my second playthrough of the first episode, so I have no guilt.

• you have a point. ^_^

They probably just put it as a joke...Because you know...The game is about humor.

• I think it has to be a joke, since it was so easy to skip the credits; I just clicked once and skipped them...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited December 2014

The TFTBL track in the credits was the worst one compared to their other games imo, and I was rushing to talk to people about the game, I also just wanted to see if they give you the option which they never did before xD

ImUrban posted: »

I never skip credits to a telltale game. I'm too busy singing away to the tunes they select.

• exactly =)

ps3gamer095 posted: »

? Telltale Games appreciates that

• I usually watch the credits but my keyboard was acting up so I was trying to fixed it a, somehow I press ESC and the credits cut short then I saw that - I discovered this by accident.

Doesn't matter. ;)

Telltale never forgives.

Telltale never forgets.

Look I like the idea that tell-tale would put a joke like that, that slightly make fun of themselves in there, but what is the point? is it

• One day you will wake up at night and hear someone whisper in your ear "Do you remember when you skipped the credits? Telltale games does" and then they cut your throat and set your house on fire to destroy all evidence for the murder.

I usually watch the credits but my keyboard was acting up so I was trying to fixed it a, somehow I press ESC and the credits cut short then

• Yeah I know. Tell-tale I am really am sorry. :(

I usually watch the credits but my keyboard was acting up so I was trying to fixed it a, somehow I press ESC and the credits cut short then

• im sad i didn't get the message cuas i tend to walk out of the room once the credits start so ya in my next play though im making sure i skip them since i relly wanna see this message

• lol it definitely made me laugh and go oh shit at the same time....bravo telltale

• Same here, what a really nice last joke of the game.

Bravo !

Dubz13 posted: »

lol it definitely made me laugh and go oh shit at the same time....bravo telltale

• hahahaha, I just tried to start a new save to make all the jerk decisions I normally stray from, and tried to name it 'jackasses' for the pun value.

Instead, my save was named 'J1N will remember that'

So the exit credits gag isn't the only one they snuck in there. :P

• That is pretty awesome.

• When I was playing this episode the first time (on the xbox 360) the credits rolled up, but it looked really bad. The names would roll up on the screen at a very jagged pace with white font on a black background, hurting my eyes every time I looked at the damn thing. So I skipped it and instead of getting the message "telltale will remember that" I got the message "3333" I assumed it was just an error code or something. I have gotten this kind of problem consistently after 4 play-troughs.

• Oh God, sounds like Jack's A.I. got you too - If your xbox starts insulting you, run!

DoubleJump posted: »

When I was playing this episode the first time (on the xbox 360) the credits rolled up, but it looked really bad. The names would roll up on

• edited December 2014

well

Telltale never care before

not even now if they would care they put something to press and hold click to skip credits.

• Well my Xbox did ask me if I knew the difference between choking and strangulation, but I thought that was just Microsoft's update working out a few kinks.

Oh God, sounds like Jack's A.I. got you too - If your xbox starts insulting you, run!

• WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT AWESOME SONG???

Green613 posted: »

;___;

• Ahahahaha that's gold

Well my Xbox did ask me if I knew the difference between choking and strangulation, but I thought that was just Microsoft's update working out a few kinks.

• Since this topic is back for whatever reason I want to update this. The problem has been fixed and everything runs very smoothly. Hooray!

When I was playing this episode the first time (on the xbox 360) the credits rolled up, but it looked really bad. The names would roll up on

• IT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO LMAO GIMME A BREAK BRUH

duke4life07 posted: »

WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT AWESOME SONG???

• In episode 2 I skipped the credits and I got a "(?) Really? Again?! Those people worked really hard on this!" I can take a screenshot if you want XD

I replayed episode 2 and didn't get it again though, just a "(?) Telltale Games will remember that.", I wonder why .__.

• That'd be awesome if Telltale put a "Skipped the credits?" in the statistics!
    Then, all of those who did it will be ashamed!

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

If you do this for all episodes, you unlock the bad ending.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.