anyone planing on saving the bullet all the way through the end?

my guess is you will get a shot at the guy who kidnapped you, or rhys. i like what they did with the bullet thing, it will be really cool if we could save it for another seasone or something, and then get a unique ending that you have to save the bullet all the way from the start to get it

Comments

• If I get pissed at some character and I have the chance to use the bullet at him/her I think I just can't skip it :D But if there is nothing like that then why not.

• I used it on Felix.

NoRegrets

• I'll be playing through the game for my third time now, and I plan on saving my bullet for episode 2 at least, IMO there was no good reason to shoot anyone in this episode.

• I used it on the old guy. Fella still didn't die, and opened the damn bomb!

• I had the conversation with Felix earlier in the game where I said I don't like guns, and he agreed and remembered.

Thought it was fitting that I shoot him in the end with the gun and bullet he gave me.

I used it on Felix. NoRegrets

• LoaderbotLoaderbot Banned
    edited November 2014

Bullets are to be shot, not saved.

• edited November 2014

Saved it.

August did not look like a good shot to risk.

Felix was "family".

• It was irony.

First, the weapon he gave me was the same weapon that led to his death.

Second, he betrayed his family for money and he died by a betrayal by his family.

madSimon posted: »

I had the conversation with Felix earlier in the game where I said I don't like guns, and he agreed and remembered. Thought it was fitting that I shoot him in the end with the gun and bullet he gave me.

• Why ban?

Loaderbot posted: »

Bullets are to be shot, not saved.

• I´m saving it until I feel it´s the right moment to use it.

• He was spamming, it's against the rules.

bigbaadwolf posted: »

Why ban?

• Well, I mean, it's Telltale, so I highly doubt there will be any major alternate ending or anything based on saving the bullet. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

• Saving bullets? On Pandora? What mad man's idea is that?

• I'm saving it, curious to see if it'll come in handy in later episodes.

• I already used it on Felix, so too late for me. :p

• I'm sure we will get another bullet later on

• There was a good reason to shoot Felix.

FasFas posted: »

I'll be playing through the game for my third time now, and I plan on saving my bullet for episode 2 at least, IMO there was no good reason to shoot anyone in this episode.

• I'm going to save the bullet like I saved the money in Wolf Among Us.

• I'm hoping there's a big payoff in episode five if you manage to save both the bullet and all of your money until the end.

• I used mine on August.

• I wasted it on August... I'm ashamed :( Thought it will have a bigger impact.

• I used it on August but we might get another bullet since we are on a planet full crazies with guns that need ammo.

• I'll have Fiona use it when she's close enough for a sure kill (unlike with August) and not about to watch someone blow themselves up. So far, no emergencies to use it, so it's still awaiting the right time.

• The title of this thread is a spoiler.

Thanks for ruining a part of the game for me.

• how is that a spoiler and why are you on a story disscussion forum before you played the game

Borderlands posted: »

The title of this thread is a spoiler. Thanks for ruining a part of the game for me.

• How is it *not *a spoiler? I now know there's a bullet, one bullet, that can be used or saved to the end. A spoiler is something you didn't know before and don't want to know now -- want to discover for yourself. Doesn't have to be "Darth Vader is your Dad."

Choose your titles more carefully, all I'm sayin'. Would be nice if TellTale had two areas, one for general discussion and one that includes spoiler content.

And I'm in the forum to see if anyone else thinks the controls suck for responses.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86896/some-issues-with-the-mouse

how is that a spoiler and why are you on a story disscussion forum before you played the game

• it something that is explained to you from the start, its not a suprise or a plot twist. so cut the bitching, and dont jump to conclusions. nobody else but you complained about it

How is it *not *a spoiler? I now know there's a bullet, one bullet, that can be used or saved to the end. A spoiler is something you didn't

• It's explained from the beginning? Oh, I missed that.

it something that is explained to you from the start, its not a suprise or a plot twist. so cut the bitching, and dont jump to conclusions. nobody else but you complained about it

• Yeah at the beginning of Fiona's chapter.

It's explained from the beginning? Oh, I missed that.

• edited November 2014

could you please explain further? he dies anyway and the money explodes, right? :o

thatguy97 posted: »

There was a good reason to shoot Felix.

• Yeah but you dont know that. Its roleplaying the character. And then there is a very good reason to shoot him.

But yeah in a gamey sense there is no reason to actually shoot him.

FasFas posted: »

could you please explain further? he dies anyway and the money explodes, right?

• Is there an option to go out and buy a gun with LOTS of bullets? XD because I'd rather go and do that.

• edited November 2014

I'm going to save the bullet for a real emergency. That's Felix' lesson. Don't waste it on a "maybe you hit" situation and certainly don't shoot your father figure with it. The 10 millions are just money, but Felix is family and even though he SEEMED to betray "me", I have warned him of the bomb and he still lives. I'm sure that old fella had his reasons. Maybe he even did it to protect you??? Uhhh, that would suck, if you shot him.

Anyway, I think it's smart to wait to the last episode before using the bullet. Well, but it seems to me that you could gather more money and buy another bullet in one of the following episodes .. so... hmm. Anyway, I'm saving it for when I feel the time is right.

• Maybe he even did it to protect you??? Uhhh, that would suck, if you shot him.

Shot him, he deserved it, greedy old con.

NoRegrets

• Dude, do it like me and play the game and THEN go to the forum. What do you expect browsing the forum after the episode was released?

So, wash those tears away, go up on that horse again and play the game, as a big boy would do.

The title of this thread is a spoiler. Thanks for ruining a part of the game for me.

• Read the whole thread. As a big boy would do.

*I'm in the forum to see if anyone else thinks the controls suck for responses.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86896/some-issues-with-the-mouse*

Isterio posted: »

Dude, do it like me and play the game and THEN go to the forum. What do you expect browsing the forum after the episode was released? So, wash those tears away, go up on that horse again and play the game, as a big boy would do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.