Your impressions from the Episode 1

Anything - funny parts, irony, puns, story-telling, plot twists, decisions... Say anything you want that impressed you :)

Comments

• The way how accurate they've made the psycho bandits, oh, and Zer0's emoticon faces!

Alt text

• Every single thing was amazing.

• Nothing about the story was bad. It was all good to fantastic.

One incredibly downputting thing though is the gameplay (I mean choice making). You don't have enough time, Telltale uses the selections from TWD Season 1 again (which were worse) and don't have keyboard support. Plus, the marker. 'Nuff said.

• Everything was amazing. The comedy was hilarious makes me wish telltale would start doing more comedic games again. The voice acting was outstanding. Troy Baker was awesome as Rhys

• I really liked it. The mouse tracking was bad, but once I got my xbox wireless controller working on my PC everything worked really well. Plenty of time to make choice using the console style interface.

But back to the story, it was excellent.

• Pretty awesome.

Alt text

• I got to be honest, the episode really exceeded my expectations, and I was very supportive of Telltale making a Borderlands game! I was very quickly drawn to the story, and by the time the intro kicked in, just like The Wolf Among Us, I was hooked. Glad to see that Telltale gave me, along with many other people the chance to enjoy a story-driven Borderlands game. Super pumped for the second episode, and I can't wait for GoT to be released.

Speaking of opening sequences, did anyone else thought of Sam & Max when they first saw the intro? I know the intro has Borderlands written all over it, but since this is Telltale's most lighthearted game in a while....one has to wonder:).

• Funny thing is, I thought the game had a pretty weak intro. It took a few great jokes and epic moments for the game to really win me over.

I got to be honest, the episode really exceeded my expectations, and I was very supportive of Telltale making a Borderlands game! I was very

• Alt text

I got to be honest, the episode really exceeded my expectations, and I was very supportive of Telltale making a Borderlands game! I was very

Sign in to comment in this discussion.