New to Borderlands - Still worth it?

Hey guys,
I haven't played a "normal" borderlands game yet. Do you guys think TFTB is worth the money for me?

Comments

• Yeah its pretty good. Also theres a lore thread somewhere so you can get caught up

• Hell yes. I never played borderlands so I didn't think I'd like this, but it is surprisingly awesome.

• Definitely! I haven't played any Borderlands games and I know nothing about its background or its characters.I was a little scared at first that I wouldn't understand the story but actually it didn't prevent me from enjoying the game! It was an incredible ride and I already can't wait for the next episode! I actually think that this game is a great introduction to the franchise.

• Yes. Never even touched a Borderlands game, but this game is hilariously good for something I underestimated for a long time.

• Yes definitly, The humor is golden and the characters are interesting. Reading some borderlands lore (there's a recap here on this forum which was awesome) is recommended but definitly not needed. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.