The Walking Dead section should be here

Off-topic?

Wrong place?

Maybe yes.

The truth? obviously.

Comments

• edited November 2014

No. It shouldn't TWD is irrelevant now since Telltale has 2 series that are actually starting up now. TWD has been over for months with nothing to talk about, it's time for something new.

• Wrong.

TFTBLMasterRace

• Walking Dead will always be the best. I don't care about recently updated / created games. Everything < The Walking Dead

Green613 posted: »

No. It shouldn't TWD is irrelevant now since Telltale has 2 series that are actually starting up now. TWD has been over for months with nothing to talk about, it's time for something new.

• You got your Maliwan flame shield on?

Wrong. TFTBLMasterRace

• Alt text

Wrong. TFTBLMasterRace

• I don't care about recently updated / created games

Well a lot of people actually do care about what Telltale has to offer, get over it.

Walking Dead will always be the best. I don't care about recently updated / created games. Everything < The Walking Dead

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

It's the circle of life. Once season 3 comes out it'll rise back to the top, but for now, let it rest at the bottom. It doesn't deserve to be at the top anymore, there's nothing to discuss until news of Season 3.

• Did you even try TFTB yet?

Walking Dead will always be the best. I don't care about recently updated / created games. Everything < The Walking Dead

• Once season 3 comes our it'll rise back to the top

while that and

there's nothing to discuss until news of Season 3.

that are both true,

It doesn't deserve to be at the top anymore

how could you say that though?

dojo32161 posted: »

It's the circle of life. Once season 3 comes out it'll rise back to the top, but for now, let it rest at the bottom. It doesn't deserve to be at the top anymore, there's nothing to discuss until news of Season 3.

• Eh
    Action:TFTB>TWD
    Feels:TWD>TFTB

• Because it doesn't, as it's not producing more content, same with TWAU, I like both, but they would never be on top forever.

Once season 3 comes our it'll rise back to the top while that and there's nothing to discuss until news of Season 3. that are both true, It doesn't deserve to be at the top anymore how could you say that though?

• No offense, but I think you've made enough threads on this. Other games are the current focus instead of Walking Dead.

• Once season 3 comes out it'll rise back to the top, but for now, let it rest at the bottom.

Just wanted to unlock this real quick to say that the board being moved one slot down from the top sure is an odd way to count something as "being at the bottom." ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

This discussion has been closed.