does this game lag on xbox 360 just like the walking dead did?

Comments

• Sadly it's not out on Xbox 360 yet, it will be out for Xbox 360 on December 3th.

• it lags a bit but its not game ruining or anything

• Tales from the Borderlands is showing up now on the Xbox 360 under arcade games, and it allows you to confirm the purchase and starts downloading. I found it by accident when I saw the season pass for it under add-ons. I know it wasn't suppose to be out until next week, and there's no promotional stuff up like there normally would be, so there's no telling what issues it may have launching a week earlier than planned, but Telltale always messes something up with their launches. It wasn't hard to know who it was that screwed up when I saw it.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Sadly it's not out on Xbox 360 yet, it will be out for Xbox 360 on December 3th.

• Hmm...Thanks for telling me, i'm gonna check that out.

Tales from the Borderlands is showing up now on the Xbox 360 under arcade games, and it allows you to confirm the purchase and starts downlo

• Actually, there were no problems, Microsoft decided to release it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/537690557066518528

Tales from the Borderlands is showing up now on the Xbox 360 under arcade games, and it allows you to confirm the purchase and starts downlo

• That's good because with telltales track record of launch glitches I wouldn't want it accidently released early.

dojo32161 posted: »

Actually, there were no problems, Microsoft decided to release it. https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/537690557066518528

• What's funny is I didn't plan on getting the game when it launched, but had looked at the release dates for my nephew. When I saw it I couldn't help but try to purchase it and see what happened. If it hadn't been a game I planned on getting down the road, and had cost more than $5 I wouldn't have been as eager to test it.

That's good because with telltales track record of launch glitches I wouldn't want it accidently released early.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.