Star Killer (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Name: Mike Schmitt

Race:Human

Homeworld: Serenity

Personality: Unknown

Backstory: All that is know is that after the accidents at the pizzeria occurred he was hired to watch B0BC4T. For some odd reason he stays there after an attack on his life. He works from 12 to 6 and uses doors, lights, and a camera to survive.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: He is called "The Lone Wolf" by the locals Age: Unknown Race: Ain Occupation: Mercenary Homeworld: Serenity ( Assumed )

• No.

Name: Mike Schmitt Age: Probably in his 20's Race:Human Occupation: Replacement Night Guard Homeworld: Serenity Personality:

• Do the Ain look like Terminators or the androids from Aliens?

• Prologue

Senate Building- 7:36 PM

A senate meeting is adjourned and the Areninan Senator Urinx for the Colony Federation of Hollay Nova 9 is packing his bags and talking to his Ain bodyguard Vetx.

Urinx- Damn shame about that vote.

Vetx- Yes it was Senator.

Urinx- Humans did win the vote though, hope they enjoy the shipping lanes.

Vetx- You're not sore are you?

Urinx- No, We can all colonize there but Humans get to first.

The two walk into the hallway of the Grand Senate building. The floors are covered by a blue velvet carpet. The two walk down the hallway.

Urinx- All I'm saying is that we need to be careful around that sector, the Humans should take care of any pirate threats and after that we can make a request for colonization.

Vetx- That is a smart move but shouldn't we try for the colonization of a different planet?

Urinx- Once you find one, tell me. Those shipping lanes were very nice.

The lights suddenly go out in the hallway, there are gunshots heard from down the hall and then 2 minutes after them the lights come on. Vetx had entered protection mode and had a pistol out. He sees no threat and puts it away. The two then run down the hallway to see the dead Human Senator of the colony sector Hollay Nova 12, the newest Human colonized sector. Along side the dead Human Senator was his dead wife and damaged Ain bodyguard.

Urinx- Hurry! Call someone!

End of Prologue

• Kind of...Terminator Androids. They are metallic and don't try to hide it but they are completely covered in metal.

Do the Ain look like Terminators or the androids from Aliens?

• :P

It was a joke

• It was a joke :p

No.

• You write amazingly. Only problem was run on sentences. That's rare, and good to have only one problem. Perfect aside from run on sentences (there are only two).

Prologue Senate Building- 7:36 PM A senate meeting is adjourned and the Areninan Senator Urinx for the Colony Federation of Hollay Nov

• You write amazingly

Well, I feel great.

Only problem was run on sentences.

Apologies, it might happen a few times.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

You write amazingly. Only problem was run on sentences. That's rare, and good to have only one problem. Perfect aside from run on sentences (there are only two).

• I guess it's a good time to reveal Episode names, Here they are:

Episode 1- Murder in the Senate

Episode 2- The Slums

Episode 3- Aritu'x

Episode 4- Walk with me

Episode 5- Star Killer

• Sounds Cool Dramatic Music starts Playing

I guess it's a good time to reveal Episode names, Here they are: Episode 1- Murder in the Senate Episode 2- The Slums Episode 3- Aritu'x Episode 4- Walk with me Episode 5- Star Killer

• Quick!

I want to predict what each episode will be about!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sounds Cool Dramatic Music starts Playing

• I've changed him.

Children's party place entertainer he gathered dust for a few years until a children's party place bought him as a children's enterta

• Alright, I like this one.

I've changed him.

• Ok, I guess that works.

Well he said this: But 8 years later they were freed by outside forces including Eseos, Trine, and Arenians In the Great Freed

• I hope it does. XD

Good character after the small changes.

thatguy97 posted: »

Ok, I guess that works.

• Did you start writing the story yet?

I hope it does. XD Good character after the small changes.

• The prologue is out right now, I already have Episode 1 planned out and there might be one or two parts out today.

thatguy97 posted: »

Did you start writing the story yet?

• MitS 1-1

Apartment Building- 9:01 PM

A man lays on a bed in a beat up apartment. The blinds are closed with just the faintest purple neon light slipping through into the dark room. A green flashing light is emitting from the night stand next to the man. The room is in the worst shape, clothes lying all about, bottles on Niterin, the caffeinated beverage of the future, thrown all about. The man rolls over on the bed letting out a loud breath. He turns over to see a picture sitting on the night stand across from his side of the bed. The picture has a beautiful woman in it, rose tinted glasses with long flowing brown hair, and green eyes. He throws himself so he lays up at the ceiling and then he notices the green light. He puts his hands on his face to rub it. He then reaches over to see the message.

Commissioner- Meet at the station soon, there's been a murder.- 8:45 PM

James- Ugh...Another day...Another way to die.

James (The man) rolls on out of his bed. He slowly walks over to his closet where he throws on a black jacket and then throws on some black pants. He puts on the Serenity badge of Federal Investigation and walks out of his room, keys and gun in check.

End of Chapter

• Hell. Yes. Golden.

MitS 1-1 Apartment Building- 9:01 PM A man lays on a bed in a beat up apartment. The blinds are closed with just the faintest purple n

• Thanks, I plan to have one more part out tonight with the first choice.

Hell. Yes. Golden.

• I'm doing a Q&A.

• What race is the killer ? :)

I'm doing a Q&A.

• Nice try, you're not getting that out of me.

Saltlick123 posted: »

What race is the killer ?

• What sexual preference does the killer have?

Nice try, you're not getting that out of me.

• Bi-sexual.

What sexual preference does the killer have?

• That'll be impossible to guess.

Just kidding.

Bi-sexual.

• Interesting......

Bi-sexual.

• Name: Yirko Morcor (real lastname) Manson (human lastname)

Race: Trine

Homeworld: A Ship

Personality: Nervous , Smart , Shy , Competitive , Sad

Backstory: His mother , who was kinda crazy , locked him a ship because she thought that was the only way to have him forever with her. But one day the plane crushed in Serenity and her mother died. He lived 3 months in the streets when a human family adopted him.

• Sorry, because GoT is coming out tomorrow, this will be postponed a while.

• Sorry for the long wait but this will keep going soon.

• My character was accepted or not?

• Of course.

supersagig posted: »

My character was accepted or not?

• edited December 2014

...This story is cancelled.

Sorry about this but I found that I couldn't connect to this story that good like I couldn't with Life. However this story will be replaced with a different story which you will get more details on soon.

Until then enjoy VLFR and DW.

• DW (Dead World)

...This story is cancelled. Sorry about this but I found that I couldn't connect to this story that good like I couldn't with Life. Howev

• Yes... :P

Oops.

DW (Dead World)

• When it´s going to return?

Yes... :P Oops.

• Noos...

When it´s going to return?

• Noos Noos? or Noos ?

Noos...

• Noos