Crankiness.

I had a blast playing through Episode 1 on my 360, no lie.

Everything -but- the playthrough made me unhappy. I didn't like a "sign up!" screen popping up between me and my game. I didn't like that I didn't automatically get to see how my choices stacked up. Trying to find a way to see how I compared, I clicked "reset my choices" without really thinking about it, do I have to replay the episode to see them? I don't like that I had to make an account to access the stats, I feel strongarmed into getting another account that will clog my email that I'll never use. I -really- don't like that the signup screen is glitched so that when it brings up the submenu to enter my email and password it keeps moving the selector on the primary menu. Trying to select "enter password" on one level also selected "no thanks" and booted me out of everything. When I finally managed to logic-puzzle my way through signing up, the game told me the servers were down, rendering all of that frustration pointless. The web page I was told to go to instead either doesn't exist or is also crashed.

I would grouse that the ttg webpage isn't optimized for mobile but that's completely beside the point and a pedantic thing to complain about.

I'm really, really unhappy with my game experience.

Comments

• Clarification: Glitched signup screen and related frustration was all on the 360. Broke out the phone to make the account.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.