There is a huge bug with this forum!

edited October 2006 in Site Support
When you post a message into a multi-paged thread and you get redirected to your newly made post, the active page number is always 1. Therefore you can't click on the number 1 and go to the start of the thread right after you've posted something! It's an outrage!

Comments

• edited September 2006
    I agree! Bring out the pitchforks! It's mostly a cosmetic bug, but it would be nice if it could be fixed. Maybe the problem is inherent to the forum software though, and Telltale has no control over fixing it?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    That's an abomination! Why... I think we should just scrap this buggy forum software and start from scratch! :D

(Lucky we're going to be doing that anyway in like three weeks.)
  • edited September 2006
    (Lucky we're going to be doing that anyway in like three weeks.)

How exciting, yet mysterious!
  • edited October 2006
    Can we still bring out the torches and pitchforks?
  • edited October 2006
    Can we still bring out the torches and pitchforks?

For some reason that made me search for pitchfork on google images, and I found this:

pitchfork.jpg

:-/ :-/
  • edited October 2006
    :-? /:)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Ew. [:-&]

Our internet went down today after a construction crew accidentally sliced the bundle of phone lines that goes into our building (and every other building on the block). It so happened that Jake and Doug were testing the new forum software on the internal network, so that's the only internet fun most of us Telltalers had today. We even had a poll going. :)

That doesn't really have anything to do with anything. But it's no more off-topic than the pitchfork picture. :D
  • edited October 2006
    It scares me, but I just can’t look away [-(
  • edited October 2006
    Navigating this forum has always been a bit of a hassle. I'm not too good with navigation anyways. I'm known to miss exits and take wrong turns, even with GPS in my car. It's a fact. [:">]

--Erwin
This discussion has been closed.