Playstation Network?

edited June 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
Hi :)

Don't know if this has been discussed already, tried to do a search on the forums but didn't come up with anything..so i'll ask :)

Is there any chance that this episodes will be coming to the PSN?
And if not, may i know why? :(

Thank you!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I haven't heard anything. Telltale hasn't released any of their games on the PS3 yet. I got my fingers crossed we get something some day.
  • edited June 2009
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything. Telltale hasn't released any of their games on the PS3 yet. I got my fingers crossed we get something some day.

Well maybe the crux with the PS3 simply is it is hard to program for, the tooling gets better no doubt, but the xbox is a logical choice because it is almost a 1:1 switch to a PC version, and the Wii as it seems is not too hard to program for as well (although the Wii in itself has limited hardware)

Maybe Telltale will adopt the PS3 also as supported engine, but speaking as an outsider if have my doubts. After all Telltale is a small company and probably cannot really afford to put too much time into platform porting, so it is more logical to support platforms which can be easily supported!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.