Can't access my choices

Hey, so I was finally able to get around to playing Ep.1 yesterday and it was amazing :D. But when the episode was done, my choices didn't show up and when the menu screen came back up and I went to "My Choices" it was still locked. Anybody have the same problem or can anyone help me?

I play on Xbox 360 btw. Thanks for any help you can give

Comments

• Id try to restart it. Seems to work sometimes when choices dont show up

• edited November 2014

I'm having this problem as well and I'm playing on Xbox one. :(

• After I finished episode 1 I chose "No Thank You". I hope this had nothing to do with it, because my choices are also STILL LOCKED. And where can I see the stats? It said go online after finishing the episode, but I see nothing here!

• Same thing happened to me during TWDG and TWAU. What I do is unintall the game, then re-install and it should start work. Make sure you clear your cache and delete title updates. Once re-installed download the updates again.

• If I uninstall the game completely will I loose my save file for the game as well?

Same thing happened to me during TWDG and TWAU. What I do is unintall the game, then re-install and it should start work. Make sure you clear your cache and delete title updates. Once re-installed download the updates again.

• I hope there is an alternative method. Or it's just a glitch which has to be patched by ttg. Anybody have any news on that?

Same thing happened to me during TWDG and TWAU. What I do is unintall the game, then re-install and it should start work. Make sure you clear your cache and delete title updates. Once re-installed download the updates again.

• No.

PuffyVinze posted: »

If I uninstall the game completely will I loose my save file for the game as well?

• Thanks, that's good news! Any idea where we can view the stats? After finishing the episode it said stats are accessible online. I wonder why they didn't show the stats at the end of the episode like with TWD and TWAU. Anyways, I looked here on ttg website, but can't find the stats.

No.

• So did anyone ever figure out a solution? I tried redownloading it but that didn't fix it :((

• Me too. I play on Xbone.

• Appreciate the bump @JamesDaltpn1995 and @KennyIsGordonFreeman

Haven't had the chance to go back and check but if anyone else knows anything I'd appreciate jt.

• Same problem here, Xbox One. :/

• Im also having this problem, Xbox 360, i also couldnt connect to the telltale servers when i tried to sign in.

• Same problem with me and I heard from a youtubers video (totalbiscuit) that they were able to see their choices so it seems possible.

• Same I couldn't access the servers

Im also having this problem, Xbox 360, i also couldnt connect to the telltale servers when i tried to sign in.

• Same problem for Xbox One. Truthfully, I loved the game, but it was acting extremely buggy. Kept freezing at various points and hiccuping during transition moments. Hope they fix it.

• So from the looks of it. It is only or atleast mainly affecting Xbox 360 and Xbox One players. Hmm weird.

• edited November 2014

Yeah I opened it again for the first time since I played the episode and for some reason I couldn't get access My Choices, nor could I access the Telltale servers. I hope someone from Telltale tells us something soon :/

So from the looks of it. It is only or atleast mainly affecting Xbox 360 and Xbox One players. Hmm weird.

• Same problem on XBox One

• I play on PS4 and can access my choices in-game, but not on my TTG account. It's linked with my PSN account, but says I haven't purchased anything and don't have any choices to look at. Maybe it's because I created my account after buying the game, but it's still a weird issue.

• Bumping this because honestly this needs fixed. It's annoying that I can't see my choices >_<

• "My Choices" isn't even an option on the bar in-game :-/ and it didn't show up at the end of episode either :-( /Xbox One

• bone?

Me too. I play on Xbone.

• I'm having that same problem on GOT. It still hasn't been fixed.

"My Choices" isn't even an option on the bar in-game :-/ and it didn't show up at the end of episode either :-( /Xbox One

• Having the same issues on my Xbox 360. Says servers are down and can't access my choices on Tales From Borderlands or The Wolf Among Us. But I can see my choices on both Walking Dead seasons for whatever reason. Wish they would fix this problem, seems like a lot of people are having the same problems. Starting to wish I bought the games on my PS3 :(

• It's happening on me on PC. I brought the game through Steam

• I haven't been able to for months either. On Xbox 360. :( Doooooooooooooooo something.

• Xbox version must be pretty glitchy then :P I use PS3 and I don't get this problem

• Yeah I still haven't been able to sign in and look at everyone else's choices. Played both seasons of TWD on my Xbox 360 with no problems, then got TWAU and couldn't sign into my Telltale account. It says "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server". I've since boughten TFTB and GoT and still can't sign in to my Telltale account. Wish they would fix this problem :(

• I really wish I would've bought my games on my PS3, this problem mainly seems to be on the Xbox 360 as far as I know.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Xbox version must be pretty glitchy then :P I use PS3 and I don't get this problem

• And the Xbox One.

Liltreehoe posted: »

I really wish I would've bought my games on my PS3, this problem mainly seems to be on the Xbox 360 as far as I know.

• Same issue on PC (Steam version)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.