Which Five Characters Do You Think We'll Play As?

Please Note: I've seen this talked about in other threads but I think it deserves its own thread.

Anyways, I think it will be the following, and I will give reasons why:

1. Lord Gregor Forrester
    I believe Lord Gregor is too important of a character for us not to. He is not only the head of a house, but wouldn't it make sense to play as the "leader" character, since Telltale has even said the main arc of this story will be attempting to save the Forrester line from certain doom?

2. Mira Forrester
    Wouldn't it seem kind of silly to have a character such as Mira become the handmaiden to MARGAERY TYRELL of all people, and have her in the southron courts of Kings Landing, and have her NOT be a playable character? After all, it seems like she is the only one down there anyways, and that was her in the trailer that Cersei is talking to (at least to my knowledge), so... doesn't it all just make sense?

3. Asher Forrester
    Same thing here that applies to Mira, so I won't get into it too much. He is the only one (again, to my knowledge) in Essos, so why miss out on that opportunity? He could easily have an arc where he starts in Essos, and comes in last minute back to Westeros to save the day even when given all the reasons not to, such as--oh I don't know--his father exiling him?

4. Gared Tuttle
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was Gared Tuttle who was stumbling towards Ironwrath in the beginning, yes? Not that this means anything, but I believe he would just overall be a nice character to play as and it would make sense, seeing as he is--well, the Squire,

5. Maester Ortrengryn
    It just seems like he would fit in with the rest for me, I don't really have any evidence or reasoning behind this.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Rodrik and Elissa Forrester
The only reasons neither of them made it in is because the other three characters who are already directly blood of the Forresters fit even better than these two do imho, and having more than three actual family members of house Forrester seems kind of repetitive to me.

Comments

• Asher - Only one in Essoss

Mira- Only one in kings ladning

Gared- Seems like a perfect guy to shape

Brandon - Seems like its weird hes there at all if not playable

Ethan- Just a hunch

The Maester and The lord seem unlikely to me the lord especially, him and rodrik are dead early on in my opinion

• Asher and Mira seem like the most likely candidates, both being in unique locations. Gared is rather possible as well, since he appears to be in the start of the teaser and in a few pics. Ethan or Talia are also really possible, the former especially. The fifth may be the uncle, since he's said to dissappear for a few weeks straight, which means we could look around Westeros as him.

• Okay here comes my guess.

1. Mira Forrester: This one seems the most obvious. The teaser trailer already made it quite clear. We are at KL and get involved with the two queens and so on. I don't expect Mira to be my favorite character but KL is always interesting.

2. Gared Tuttle: The Squire of lord Gregor. Well he was in the trailer as OP mentioned and well....he just seems like a protagonist. I think his story will be some kind of adventure through the North/Westeros, in one of those leaked pics he was leaving the Ironrath. And of course his story will probably be about growing up to be a warrior or something like that.

3. Asher Forrester: He is the one in Essos. And since there was something like "trying to forget the life he left behind" in his bio it hints that he probably has to face his past, perhaps return to Westeros and Ironrath. And that is a story suitable for protagonist I think.

4. Ethan Forrester: I think he is the one who must make the important decisions in the Ironrath while his older brother and father are away. And besides that there is some family drama with his mother, twin and younger brother. Or something like that, idk.

5. Lord Gregor Forrester: This was the hardest one. I'm really not sure about this one and I think that if he indeed is a PC his story will not be in the Ironrath or the North but south of the Neck, somewhere in the Riverlands.

About other characters:

Lady Elissa is one that I actually think could be a PC. I think it's 50/50 between him and Gregor.

Malcolm is a wildcard, he might be a PC. But still I see him more as a mysterious guy who you must put your trust to and then he betrays you :D

Rodrik, well I have mentioned in another thread that he is my guess for the first one to die. So that sums it up.

Then there are still Maester Ortengryn, Talisa Forrester, Duncan Tuttle, Royland Degore and Ryon Forrester. Maester gives advises, Talisa is the twin-sister of Ethan so they have some kind of special relationship (no, not incest), Duncan probably also gives his advises (perhaps his advises are different than the maesters u know?), Ryon is a sweet kid you "must" comfort and stuff, and Royland is a temperamental guy giving a hard time for some of our PCs. That's it.

• Not to rain on your parade but this has been discussed in length in another thread... Titled 5 playable characters...

• I didn't see that before, mainly because of all of the looming information above it...

Sorry about the inconvenience.

beguiler posted: »

Not to rain on your parade but this has been discussed in length in another thread... Titled 5 playable characters...

1. Mira Forrester
    2. Asher Forrester
    3. Lord Gregor Forrester
    4. Rodrik Forrester
    5. Gared or Duncan definitely.
  • God, I seriously hope it isn't Duncan. I don't like Duncan at all. Gared on the other hand seems pretty BA.

Churned posted: »

* Mira Forrester * Asher Forrester * Lord Gregor Forrester * Rodrik Forrester * Gared or Duncan definitely.

• Duncan IS the castellan though so that means most of the Ironwrath stuff will probably be through his perspective. Since I'm guessing Gregor ,Gared, and Rodrik are out fighting in the Riverlands?

God, I seriously hope it isn't Duncan. I don't like Duncan at all. Gared on the other hand seems pretty BA.

• Good point. It could also be told through Ethan who could take up the role as the Lord in absence of Gregor (off at war,) Asher (exiled,) and Rodrik (off at war.) Duncan just seems like a moron to me, though I shouldn't make assumptions since we've only been given a simple paragraph to describe him. I just get this feeling he will be GOT's Ben...

Churned posted: »

Duncan IS the castellan though so that means most of the Ironwrath stuff will probably be through his perspective. Since I'm guessing Gregor ,Gared, and Rodrik are out fighting in the Riverlands?

• edited November 2014
    1. Lord Forrester - Ned Stark type character
    2. Lady Forrester - Catelyn Stark type character
    3. Mira Forrester - our eyes/ears at Kings Landing
    4. Asher Forrester - our eyes/ears in Essos
    5. Idk but I hope it's the maester or master at arms, someone who isn't blood related to the Forresters.
  • edited November 2014

1.Hodor
    2.Hodor
    3.Hodor
    4.Hodor
    5.Hodor
    Lol, someone had to say it...

1. Mira Forrester- seems like this one is all, but confirmed

2. Asher Forrester- I hope so. Just from reading the game Wikipedia he sounds the most interesting to me.

3. Ethan Forrester- I don't know just got a feeling :P

4. Malcolm Branfeld- this one I have a strong feeling about based on the description of being one of the only surviving members of house Branfeld. Thats a story right there :3

5 Gared Tuttle- not sure just another feeling.

1. Mira Forrester - only character in king's landing, i really fail to see how can she not be a PC
    2. Asher Forrester - while essos is definitely less important than king's landing, it will be really weird to give him a "separated from the rest" backstory and not have him as a playable one
    3. Gared Tuttle - come on, just look on the guy, he got this "young male hero" look, theres no way he won't be a playable chracter.
    4. Elissa Forrester - personally my favorite pick for a character on Ironrath, but there are many characters in Ironrath, so I'm not putting my money on her.
    5. Rodrik, i feel like either Rodrik or gregor should be PC, and for whatever reason i don't want to play the lord
Sign in to comment in this discussion.