telltale I'm sorry for not being a yank

Telltale, I live in australia and i was just wondering, is there an actual reason why we have to wait another week for this!? I dont understand why you leave everyone else who does not live within the us of a as and afterthought??

Comments

• edited November 2014

what are you talking about im from australia and it came out 2 days ago

• lol, but his question is valid. How are you enjoying the game bud?

Jewfreeus posted: »

• Telltale has no control over the release dates.

• Are you on xbox? if you are, theres your answer

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should be out now on Xbox as Microsoft changed the release date, have you tried checking the store?

Are you on xbox? if you are, theres your answer

• Fellow Australian here - I definitely know how you're feeling.

I'm assuming we're on the same release schedule as the EU (at least for Playstation) because it's still not available.

I would have been fine if the Mac release went ahead, probably would have been playing it before most Yanks (only because it came out on the Telltale store about 10.30pm here vs. the early am for them). I really, really hope that once they get the Mac release sorted that it will release the same time as PC for future episodes. I want to be able to discuss things when everyone else is, and not be fearful of spoilers - the only reason it's worked out okay this time is because I watched the live stream, but in the future I want to be able to play it for myself!

• i'm finding it pretty awesome

lol, but his question is valid. How are you enjoying the game bud?

• well then why didn't you mention xbox? you made it sound like they left out everyone here plus xbox one came out the same day as everyone else and i heard the 360 one changed so it should be out now

Are you on xbox? if you are, theres your answer

• Well of course you would and it is a shame i know

Fellow Australian here - I definitely know how you're feeling. I'm assuming we're on the same release schedule as the EU (at least for Pl

• Honest mistake sorry but being a psn player it does anger me very much.

well then why didn't you mention xbox? you made it sound like they left out everyone here plus xbox one came out the same day as everyone else and i heard the 360 one changed so it should be out now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.