I made a mistake by buying this game!!!

OMG this first episode got me hooked. At first I was a bit confused, but after awhile I understood the world. My favorite character has to be Sasha so far. I like them all, but Sasha is cool. If you're asking ''Should I get this game?'' I say yes, and no you don't need to be a fan.

Game of Thrones is next week. Good thing I have $20 left in my account.

Comments

• OMG this first episode got me hooked.

Drug dealers should take a lesson or two from Telltale.

• edited November 2014

Misleading title. Whatever, guess its good you like it

BTW Game of Thrones isn't gonna just be $20 because of the 6th episode. It will probably be around $25 for Xbox and Playstation and $30 for PC (if you didn't preorder it)

• Misleading title.

• i'm not a drug dealer. i'm saying it got me interested silly.

dojo32161 posted: »

OMG this first episode got me hooked. Drug dealers should take a lesson or two from Telltale.

• it's supposed to like those ad channels on youtube saying. Wake Up Now is a Scam. Then they explain why it's not lol.

Misleading title.

• OHHHHHHH.......ok

it's supposed to like those ad channels on youtube saying. Wake Up Now is a Scam. Then they explain why it's not lol.

• aww that sucks

Misleading title. Whatever, guess its good you like it BTW Game of Thrones isn't gonna just be $20 because of the 6th episode. It will probably be around $25 for Xbox and Playstation and $30 for PC (if you didn't preorder it)

• I made a mistake by buying this game!!!

OMG this first episode got me hooked.

Y U DO DIS?

• So clickbait, correct?

it's supposed to like those ad channels on youtube saying. Wake Up Now is a Scam. Then they explain why it's not lol.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

So clickbait, correct?

• edited November 2014

Do you have a console? If you do, then you can buy the first episode for just $5 and get some more money before buying the season pass. Same can be said if you play on an iOS device.

aww that sucks

• I didn't plan on buying it, given I couldn't care less about Borderlands. But then I caved, and enjoyed the crap out of it. It's good to get a new TellTale game with more than a hint of humour in it. And one in which it feels right to be a slimeball. Playing as Lee, Clementine, and even Bigby I couldn't bring myself to be amoral. No such problem with Rhys and Fiona, though. Love it.

• $25 for Xbox and Playstation

$30 for PC

Wat? Since when did it work out that PC games were more expensive?

Misleading title. Whatever, guess its good you like it BTW Game of Thrones isn't gonna just be $20 because of the 6th episode. It will probably be around $25 for Xbox and Playstation and $30 for PC (if you didn't preorder it)

• Did I miss something? O_o I could've sworn you said you would only give the episode a 2/5....or were you joking?

• yes i was jk about the 2/5 lol.

Did I miss something? O_o I could've sworn you said you would only give the episode a 2/5....or were you joking?

• console

Do you have a console? If you do, then you can buy the first episode for just $5 and get some more money before buying the season pass. Same can be said if you play on an iOS device.

• Ahh very well then :P.

yes i was jk about the 2/5 lol.

• i'm playing it soon

Ahh very well then :P.

• They have been, since on PC you can't buy single episodes you buy the whole game at once

$25 for Xbox and Playstation $30 for PC Wat? Since when did it work out that PC games were more expensive?

• That's good, that way you can buy the first episode with everyone else and make some more money before buying the season pass

console

• That isn't what dojo was saying, he said that if you got hooked so easily then maybe drug dealers should follow in Telltale's footsteps.

i'm not a drug dealer. i'm saying it got me interested silly.

• Lol you are silly.

i'm not a drug dealer. i'm saying it got me interested silly.

• Plays it soon.

Already rated it.

i'm playing it soon

• Isn't this like your 5th thread of you explaining your opinion on the game?

• 5th thread really? I only commented in Golden's thread joking about the game sucks. Then I made a thread saying i watched the playthrough and enjoyed it. Then I made this thread.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Isn't this like your 5th thread of you explaining your opinion on the game?

• 3rd then.

Still a lot.

5th thread really? I only commented in Golden's thread joking about the game sucks. Then I made a thread saying i watched the playthrough and enjoyed it. Then I made this thread.

• I'm fairly sure buying the whole game gives you a small discount due to not buying them separately. Also, Steam sales.

They have been, since on PC you can't buy single episodes you buy the whole game at once

Sign in to comment in this discussion.