The Determinant character you probably missed......

Well if you're reading this it means you finished Zer0 sum if not this has a HUDGE spoiler.......

The Determinant is ....... Felix

yes Felix can actually survive if you warn him about the case .

Im betting most of you didn't get that

Comments

• Most of us knew that...Didn't get it though... ;P

NoRegrets

• Reallly? I assumed most people shot him or just let the case blow up on him and just thought it would happen anyway

Most of us knew that...Didn't get it though... ;P NoRegrets

• i figured he was a determinant character. I didn't really want him to live anyways. :\

• Yeah, some people let him live, most killed him.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Reallly? I assumed most people shot him or just let the case blow up on him and just thought it would happen anyway

• edited November 2014

Huh.....I let him live....I really don't want this to be another stupid Nick situation where he's taken out of the story for no reason.

• Well a low percentage of people let him live so don't expect him to show up playing a huge part in the story.

J-Master posted: »

Huh.....I let him live....I really don't want this to be another stupid Nick situation where he's taken out of the story for no reason.

• Well, if I stick with that choice, Telltale better work around it, I don't want another Nick scenario.

Well a low percentage of people let him live so don't expect him to show up playing a huge part in the story.

• I let him live so I knew he was determinant :P

• While I'd still like to see a unique scenario stem from letting Felix live or die, I think that the way he left the group makes much more sense story-wise than what they did with Nick.

i.e. Felix becomes disconnected from Fiona's story because of his betrayal and abandonment. Nick became disconnected from Clem's story because Telltale needed to drop the determinants.

• Nobody's getting in the way of my scams. Get outta here, Felix.

• I think there are more people who don't know Shade is a determinant character. I watched a YouTube playthrough where he invited Shade and saved him and I was surprised when he died in mine because I told him to go away.

• edited November 2014

I let him live XD Too kind I guess.. I mean we were "family" plus I risked the bullet. I knew it was dumb and we'd have a different choice later on to use the bullet but I figured what the hell?

Next time I won't be so nice.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Reallly? I assumed most people shot him or just let the case blow up on him and just thought it would happen anyway

• The Nick situation was the worst.

Well, if I stick with that choice, Telltale better work around it, I don't want another Nick scenario.

• Yeah, if you tell him to go away or stay silent, he searches the psychos bodies and August accidentally kills him trying to get Sasha.

That1Guy posted: »

SHADE CAN DIE?! Ok, I did not know that O.o

• SHADE CAN DIE?! Ok, I did not know that O.o

Grafite posted: »

I think there are more people who don't know Shade is a determinant character. I watched a YouTube playthrough where he invited Shade and saved him and I was surprised when he died in mine because I told him to go away.

• I got Shade Killed

NeverForget

• He comes back in the end either way. If you let him self destruct he'll later say "You suck!" If you let him evacuate he'll say "Righteous father, I have found you!"

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

My comment disappeared, I'll just put it back.

Yeah, if you tell him to go away or stay silent, he asks the psychos bodies to help clean clean up the mess and August accidentally kills him trying to get Sasha.

That1Guy posted: »

SHADE CAN DIE?! Ok, I did not know that O.o

• Actually he wasn't searching them.

He was...Asking them to get up and help clean.

dojo32161 posted: »

My comment disappeared, I'll just put it back. Yeah, if you tell him to go away or stay silent, he asks the psychos bodies to help clean clean up the mess and August accidentally kills him trying to get Sasha.

• Oh yeah, thanks, I'll edit it.

Actually he wasn't searching them. He was...Asking them to get up and help clean.

• "Righteous Father" had me crying, so funny.

dojo32161 posted: »

He comes back in the end either way. If you let him self destruct he'll later say "You suck!" If you let him evacuate he'll say "Righteous father, I have found you!"

• I got both the determinants killed (Shade, Felix)

Saves me the pain from them getting a shitty second death.

• I blew him up moments ago so yeah... i was kinda suprised that he was determinant. Thought his death was cannon.

• I let him live so I knew.

• Maybe the determinant will go the style of TWAU, where they live to the end.

TinyCarlos posted: »

I got both the determinants killed (Shade, Felix) Saves me the pain from them getting a shitty second death.

• Also Shade can be shot and killed by August, if you tell him to go away when you're in the vent.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.