3rd Psycho Mask

How the hell do you get the money for it? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Well I got money from the guy that was being attacked by the midgets and when you are sneaking into the World of curiosities, outside there's a Mad Moxxie poster, I found money behind that I don't remember finding money anywhere else and I got the mask so that probably should be enough.

• Before you go through the vent to put the EMP on the case pull down the poster of Moxxxi there is $75 behind it.

• Thanks dude, for the help.

Before you go through the vent to put the EMP on the case pull down the poster of Moxxxi there is $75 behind it.

• Thanks for the help

kaleion posted: »

Well I got money from the guy that was being attacked by the midgets and when you are sneaking into the World of curiosities, outside there'

• There's also money in the green box near the Moxxi poster, about +200+ in the whole episode.

• Honestly I'm curious about what the point of even buying the mask are.

• Maybe to test our greed? I took the psycho-mask because it only cost 0 dollars. :)

Honestly I'm curious about what the point of even buying the mask are.

• I took the middle mask because I thought it looked coolest lol.

Maybe to test our greed? I took the psycho-mask because it only cost 0 dollars.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I did the same :P

I took the middle mask because I thought it looked coolest lol.

• I was wondering if there was actually a difference in the masks you buy but I can't see it being any different really. I tried a playthrough taking the most expensive one then ended up taking the free one on my next playthrough.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.