stories told from different perspectives

i really liked the parts of the game where it was stories told from the perspective of the characters which were not necessarily the truth, but how the characters saw it, or wanted to see it, like the "break heart/blow mind" scene with rhys or when you choose the option or the "civil discussion" with fiona

i would like to see more of this in the future and also maybe parts where we see the same scene from both perspectives and we as the player have to decide what was the truth or at least closest to the truth.

Comments

• I also like this. It makes me think about the story and what Rhys and Fiona say is true or not. Like other forum members has said, you only know what they are telling is true if the other validates it.

Also, it makes it all the more fun when the funny scenes happen. Like the [Calmly discuss the temporary alliance] option. :)

Fiona: "We...calmly discuss the terms of a temporary alliance."

Switch to a happy tea party with Vaughn and Sasha bowing and Fiona and Rhys drinking tea.

Fiona: "polite laugh Ah you are a delight. But on to business, I propose that we form an alliance for the return of our funds."

Rhys: "In a British-like tone Capital!"

Rhys interrupts "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Really? Is that what you are going with? 'Cause I remember it differently."

Cuts to a screaming Rhys that is about to get push out of the caravan by Sasha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.