How did you react when Zer0...

When Zer0 got impaled? At first, I thought he was going to die and was about to feel very depressed about it. Then it turns out that it was his hologram and Telltale was just teasing us.

I am at least happy that Zer0 is still alive and kicking. :)

Comments

• And he's got a big gift waiting for him :P

• It is a rocket launcher! :D

And he's got a big gift waiting for him :P

• I think 99% of the people who have played through Borderlands 2 saw the hologram coming.

There's no way Zer0 would die to that pillar. The lack of blood (or machinery if he's a robot) immediately revealed that it was a decoy.

• I guess I was too caught up in the moment that I didn't think about the hologram.

MM720 posted: »

I think 99% of the people who have played through Borderlands 2 saw the hologram coming. There's no way Zer0 would die to that pillar. The lack of blood (or machinery if he's a robot) immediately revealed that it was a decoy.

• For whatever reason, despite the fact that Zer0 was my main through 'Borderlands 2', it completely slipped my mind that power is to generate holograms. I assumed he'd been impaled, but that unique physiology would prevent him from dying.

• “Innuendos”

It is a rocket launcher!

• First I was confused, because zer0 would never fuck this up. I knew he must have had his ghosty out. Still I was a bit scared and then reliefed. He is so cool. I just wanted him to know that. :D

• When it turned out he survived, I was like: "Hardc0re"

• The entire episode I was wondering why Zer0 hadn't used his decoy ability. Guess they were saving it for that moment at the end.

• I was happy to see he wasn't crushed at first but then I saw him impaled and I got quiet. I knew Telltale could kill whoever they wanted since this Is canon and after BL2. Once I saw him use his decoy ability I was so happy, Zer0 is easily one of my favorite characters.

• Yup. I played Borderlands 2 but I still completely stopped in shock when that happened. This IS Telltale Games were talking about here, the same company who killed of one of The Walking Dead's best characters 15mins into Season 2. I was relieved when he was just a hollowgram though.

• I like to think that Zer0 saw it coming and was intentionally trolling Bossanova.,

zeke10 posted: »

That scrub bossanova would never be able to kill zer0 lol

• That scrub bossanova would never be able to kill zer0 lol

• (Meanwhile in hell)
    Bossanova:GODAMNIT HE'S STILL ALIVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I like to think that Zer0 saw it coming and was intentionally trolling Bossanova.,

• edited November 2014

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really...

• one year later*

...really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like you Zer0.

• I knew it the second he was impaled it was his hologram, but this is because i played as zer0 in bl2.

• Alt text

A bit of that because for a split second I thought they just killed off a main character and thought no way is that canon.

• Assassins never die!

^^

CathalOHara posted: »

When it turned out he survived, I was like: "Hardc0re"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.