So... how do things get updated around here?

I... usually get games through Steam. And as such, I'm kind of used to my games updating whenever they need it. Subsequently, despite having played other TT games before, I've never really had to bother about certain technical aspects.

So, two questions:

1) I'm GUESSING that the game will download the next episode (when it's available of course) on it's own, right? I take it this is what the "checking for DLC" message at the start implies, but I'd like to be sure.

2) Patches... well, I don't wish to be a spoilsport, but there are some bugs in the game (visual glitches, all of them so far). I won't bore to repeat them here, as I'm sure someone far more qualified than me has already done that (unless no, then let me know, I'll write up what happened that obviously wasn't supposed to), but I would like to see them fixed. DLC is one thing, what about patches?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

The checking for DLC thing is just a reference to any Borderlands game, because every time you start one, it does that, but once an episode is released you automatically download it outside the game.

I don't know anything about patches.

• 1) I'm... pretty sure, given the info in the FAQ and the price I've paid, that I've purchased the whole season.

2) OK, cool!

* No, you must buy them yourself and download them when they come out. * Patches happen by themselves.

1. No, you must buy them yourself and download them when they come out.

2. Patches happen by themselves.

• 1) On steam you buy every episode, on console you have the choice of individual episodes or the season pass.

Shaamaan posted: »

1) I'm... pretty sure, given the info in the FAQ and the price I've paid, that I've purchased the whole season. 2) OK, cool!

1. If you bought the season pass or bought it on PC then you just have to download it when it comes out.

1) I'm... pretty sure, given the info in the FAQ and the price I've paid, that I've purchased the whole season. 2) OK, cool!

• edited November 2014

1) I purchased the PC version directly from TT. Well, OK, that's... a bit of a bummer, as... I guess the downloads will get progressively bigger with each episode? Or can I download "just the next one" when it comes out? Again, Steam took care of it in case of Sheriff Bigby...

* If you bought the season pass or bought it on PC then you just have to download it when it comes out.

• Thanks.

I'll shut up now. ^_^

Well, I've always purchased them on consoles. I'm pretty sure that when the episode is released you just need to go to your game and to the

• Well, I've always purchased them on consoles. I'm pretty sure that when the episode is released you just need to go to your game and to the next episode and download it. It should download (Most likely) faster than last time since it's just a single episode. After that you can enjoy the next episode.

Any other questions, friend?

1) I purchased the PC version directly from TT. Well, OK, that's... a bit of a bummer, as... I guess the downloads will get progressively bi

• @Shaamaan

Your comment disappeared, might happen a lot here ,it's a glitch. However I still see the comment.

Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your time.

Well, I've always purchased them on consoles. I'm pretty sure that when the episode is released you just need to go to your game and to the

• If it's like the Telltale Store versions of TWD and TWAU, then it'll be an "in-app" download kind of thing. There will be an option in the game's main menu to download each new episode as they come out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.