Login/Buy the Game

I bought Tales from the Borderlands from Green Man Gaming and when I downloaded it, the telltale games website required a product key. I put the key in and I downloaded the game. The game is now requesting me to buy it again after trying to log in. The problem is when I entered the product key, I didn't have a telltame games account. So now that I have made an account and try to redeem the key I can't because obviously I've already used it. Help!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately your account does not have any product keys associated with it. Can you please clarify if you used another email address when activating the product key?

• I wasn't signed in to any account when I redeemed the key on this website. However, my e-mail is the same e-mail I use for Green Man Gaming if that helps.

• I made this account after I opened up the game, then I was asked to sign in, only to realize I don't have an account with Tell Tale Games.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

When you redeem a code on our page before logging in, a pop up appears saying you must either sign in, or create a Telltale Games account. Could you possibly have used a different email address when redeeming the code? I recommend contacting/emailing our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include any email addresses that may be associated with the code redemption, and the code that you used to redeem the game, in the email to Support, and they will be able to locate the game, and account used to redeem it.

jevvels posted: »

I made this account after I opened up the game, then I was asked to sign in, only to realize I don't have an account with Tell Tale Games.

This discussion has been closed.