So how many bullets do i have per episode?

I used my bullet in episode 1 and was wondering if that means i'll get it back in the next episode or if it is just gone for the rest of the game. If it is gone for the rest of the game i need to replay the damn thing again.

Comments

• by the looks of it. Only 1 bullet in Fiona's gun. If you shoot August you lose it till it recharges.

• If the bullet was so crucial in later episodes, then I feel like they wouldn't have let you waste it so early on. It seems like using it only slightly changes the way scenes unfold, or at least provides you with another way of solving a problem.

As for whether or not you can get more bullets, I'm not so sure. Providing another bullet would tell players who have still saved their bullet that their patience was for nothing. We'll have to see, but I doubt it will alter the outcome of the entire season.

• Maybe if you save the bullet it helps you escape your kidnapper somehow :p

NiC0_16 posted: »

If the bullet was so crucial in later episodes, then I feel like they wouldn't have let you waste it so early on. It seems like using it onl

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Felix only gave you the gun for the meeting with August so i suspect that if you used or saved the bullet that it won't make much difference in later episodes, Sasha has a better gun now so you might have the chance to use that or another better one.

• thanks for the replies guys, i'll just have to wait till next episode to find out.

• Why doenst she just pick a gun up?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.